Matery frags stacksize

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by HurrDurr, Jan 4, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrDurr

HurrDurr Forum Apprentice

[​IMG]
    The image speaks for itself.
    Could you please increase the stack size of MF?
    10k stacksize is just not enough for current MF prices. I can't even buy 1 tier3 setitem with all that occupied space. Tier 3 items cost ranging from 385 000 - 445 000 MF. Thats like 2 whole pages in backpack.
    99 999 would be greatly appreciated. If you're constrained by database datatype, 32K or 65K would help also.
    Thanks

Tilwin90, Arr, TwiliShadow and 5 others like this.
  2. JabaRune

JabaRune Forum Apprentice

They are a currency so they should be treated like ander, gold, draken and honor points. The argument could be made for realm fragments too...

Arr, Troneck86 and Morinphen like this.
  3. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Use them. Buy stuff at the mat frag vendors and melt/sell them. Or do direct pw boss runs.

It would nice if the vendor also sold green, blue and pink items like the pvp shop does.

Arr likes this.
  4. Tilwin90

Tilwin90 Padavan

I totally agree :) It would be awesome if they could remove the fragments from cluttering our inventory space. You can already buy stuff with them while they are in your locker for instance, so they are kind of treated as currency :)

5. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

It would also save us from that auto-loot delay/lag.

6. Tilwin90

Tilwin90 Padavan

Unless they add it as currency and remove the auto-loot for technical reasons... :eek:

7. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

I don't know what a "MF" is, however, I'm for a general increase of all stack sizes. 32K, 64K, or 100K.
    There is definately room in the graphic for one more numerical character.

Even if it is a "1" which would take us to 20K stacks, but a 99999 sure would be very nice.

Edit:
    Don't say "MF" stands for "Matery Frags", because that is obvious. I still don't know what they are as I've never encountered them in the game.

8. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

Materi fragments are dropped by creatures in the Parellel Worlds which are accessed through the City of Carduhm (spelling?). The city is on an island by itself to the upper right-hand corner of the world map. You can't get there until at least one of your toons has reached Level 50. Once you've got a Lvl50 toon, any of your toons Lvl15 and above (I may be misremembering that lowest level; maybe it's 30?) can travel there. Cost is something like 30 silver (maybe 38? Again, the details excapes me for the moment).

Some Parallel World quests require you to turn in a certain amount of Materi fragments to an NPC. Other than that, you can use them to buy equipment, weapons, passes to jump directly to boss fights (most if not all Parallel Worlds consist of 3 maps, the 3rd being a small map with essentially just the World boss; normally you have to fight through maps 1 and 2 to reach the World boss map 3, but the passes let you just directly to that 3rd map ... this is somewhat conjecture on my part as I'm still a relative rookie in the PWs).

9. Tilwin90

Tilwin90 Padavan

I think people use them most often for passes actually. You get much better loot from end fatal bosses and unique drop chance rather than saving the materi fragments for the uniques themselves. If you want to farm for a specific unique, it's much faster than going through all three maps. A very good example here is Q8, for which map 2 is quite long and convoluted and you would have a hard time doing it efficiently on fatal.

10. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Portals and guardians (free respawn).

11. Belladonna2038

Belladonna2038 Forum Greenhorn

what exactly do we use the green maerial fragmemts for ?

12. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

So far, nothing once they've been added to the progress bar. In the past, when events gave you items that also were the progress, they had no use and could just be sold, but it's been long enough since we've seen that mechanic that I'm not sure if they will be used for anything. I doubt it, but they only take two slots, so whats the harm of holding onto them for a little while.

13. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

Per a forum moderator in another thread (sorry, too lazy to look for it), they have no other purpose, can be sold for coins whenever you like.

14. Belladonna2038

Belladonna2038 Forum Greenhorn

15. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

totally agree

16. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there heroes,

It has been already suggested ;)
    Our team is aware of your inventory problems, but Release 185 is planned to bring some improvements on inventory management.

We will keep sending that suggestion though...
    Cheers,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.