Me VS Temptress Nefertari (rant)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Vazful, Mar 2, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vazful

Vazful Junior Expert

It ended quickly and she was the winner. Now... why every time in order to enter her hall i need to kill 400++ monsters to get a quest item?? How am i suppose to practice and learn how to fight her if after every single death i need to farm for a quest item again... these whole process is depressing.
    I already did the quest for Cloak of Enlightenment and it was painful...
    Then another quest in Oceanus Opal Shrine where i had to get 15 quest items from Shamans and i had to kill like 100+ of them /rip me.
    Then the fact that i havent picked any unique the last 3-4 lvls (i am 47).
    Its been 2 days i started playing again and although the game has many good features it has also these kind of features which are killing me.
    I guess i can understand the low drop rate and pass on it..... or even some of the painful quests... but the thing that i need to learn to deal with a boss and every time in order to get access to it i need to do a whole another quest is beyond me.

/bash me im ready

2. Zed

Zed Forum Pro

Hi,
    Find a group

3. BigHink

BigHink Forum Inhabitant

find a guild and get help

4. Kohn_Hamper

Kohn_Hamper Junior Expert

Bosses such as the Temptress that are a challenge for players were designed to encourage the social and teamwork side of the game. Not everything was meant to be done solo, I think you will find playing in a group is a better way to kill harder enemies and just a better way to experience and enjoy the game on a whole.

5. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Nah, don't listen to them. Embrace the grind, pump up your toon and you too will be able to give that evil chick the big solo smackdown :D

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Reinier and Vazful like this.
  6. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

I'm concerned that Nefertari comes up on my Daily Quest every day ... every, single, day ... no way am I going to slog through 400+ kills in a lower level dungeon every day just to get some blue essence ... but wait, now that reward is gem refiners, of which we'll need plenty (even noob Lvl50 rangers like me) ... praying that now I'm working the Sands I'll get a different Daily Quest that's slightly less of a worthless grind!

7. mjmuju

mjmuju Junior Expert

Idk if those quests were hard... Or maybe I'm too old. Back then, there were so many MMORPG games (I could give you some examples, but not sure if allowed to name other games here) with a single quest that could take you weeks or even a month to finish. IMO, quests in this game isn't that hard. Boring and repetitive, maybe. But hard? Nah.
    Just improve your gears, seek help from other players, do other quests, and when you grew stronger, you can do (almost) anything solo. Good luck.
    Regarding daily quest (nefertari), if you think the reward worth enough then just do it. Or, you can change the quest with just one click and 40 ander (free for premi). Not that hard, eh.

8. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

The other options are Balor(easy now) and kill 10 minibosses (easy) and maybe one more. If you have premium you can change it, but if not, it might be worth the ander tax to pick another one as anders can be farmed in the pws quicker than the time it takes to do the Nef quest.

9. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

Yep, Balor, which used to be an option for the 3rd of 3 quests in that middle grouping, came up as the 2nd of 3 quests option for me yesterday after I whined, er, posted. And, yest, Balor is a walk in the park now. Phew!

Got my 10 refiners as a reward for the 3rd of 3 quests, killing Heredur (who is now buffed, but still manageable)

10. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

I agree. Getting access to Nefetari is a pain and also same with Destructor. It takes me about 8-10 mins to kill Destructor and much more for Nefetari. These bosses are NOT fun.
    And hence, in my opinion shouldn't be this way because this is a game and games are supposed to be fun. Right?

11. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

The map is solo only, if you try to enter with a group, every single group member will enter a different instance/map.

12. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Fortunately, when you reach level 51, she stops showing up in your DQ list.

Moral of the story? Level up ASAP.

13. Zed

Zed Forum Pro

What ?? When was it changed

14. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

Zed likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.