Mentor Bonus

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Šavannah, Jul 17, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Šavannah

Šavannah Forum Greenhorn

hey everyone,
    I noticed many players have the mentor bonus and getting too much honor and wisdom +200% and it's really helpful so i was wondering how can i get this mentor bonus in my account ?

2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello Šavannah and welcome to DSO EN Forum! We hope you have lots of fun here:)

Now to your question - Mentor Bonus was introduced in October 2013 with release R112 and you ask how to get it- well, here is how it works : in order to make it work you need to create at least one more character on your a/c and then your characters/ character with lower level of honour and wisdom will receive a bonus 'Badges of honour' and 'Ancient wisdom' to help them level up faster and reach the same level as your main character. If you want Mentor Bonus to work on your main account you would have to build a character with higher level of honour and wisdom.

kind regards

3. Šavannah

Šavannah Forum Greenhorn

thnx alot for ur answer it really helped :)
    Closed.

4. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Glad to be of service. Closing:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.