Mentor exp bonus

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by rogue07, Jun 30, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

approve of adding an exp buff to mentor bonus?

1. yes

100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rogue07

rogue07 Someday Author

so now that the whole twink issue is finally being worked on, I was thinking - yes i know mentor bonus is quite generous as is - maybe add a 50% exp bonus to mentor buff too?

going by the rates, 200% for pvp, 100% for wisdom so 50% for exp, sounds logical i think.
    leveling up new toons take quite a while, would be really nice to have an exp bonus to help speed up the process.

probably not possible while dragan event is still running, but kinda wanna get my 3 other toons to 55 for dragan gear lol.

anyhow, i think it'd be a good idea, I'd still buy exp buffs of course and itd make me want to actually spend more time on my other toons and gearing them up.

Hannai likes this.
  2. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

+1
    I like it. My alts have remained idle for months now. I would like to get them to lvl 55 and start rebuilding them. As it stands now I have a few days each month in between events to play my alts.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

rogue07 likes this.
  3. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

I'm mostly indifferent to this idea, my personal belief and experience is that leveling up in this game is already super fast compared to a big chunk of the MMORPGs out there, so either if it gets implemented or not I'd be "meh".

rogue07 likes this.
  4. If you already have a level 55 character, there's no point of having to grind the same way for an alt character because it gets repetitive.. especially if you're like me who likes all 4 classes. :)

I actually find levelling up in Drakensang(without premium/exp scrolls) really slow, especially when level 45 came out. Compared to other mmorpgs I have played where I could easily get to max level within 4-5 days, if not less. Now that's speaking for the F2P, otherwise yeah I guess it's not that bad. I made 13 bars of exp within 3 hours from 53 to 55 using 100% exp scroll, exp gem, and premium while farming the Great Desert.

+1 from me for the idea too.

rogue07 likes this.
  5. Hannai

Hannai Someday Author

Totally agree with this one... wil help shift the twinks to play with the big boys! Also those of us 100% F2P and with less time to play can get their low toons leveled a bit faster.

I just started to lvl my mech because with the turret dmg it's way faster and she'll be helpful on bosses. I'd love to lvl my mage next but I just dont have the will but at least now she can group and get xp. I've limited game-time so my DK is the one I focus on the most. : )

rogue07 likes this.
  6. rogue07

rogue07 Someday Author

can a Mod pls add suggestion prefix to the thread?
    would appreciate it a lot, ty :D

7. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

No. :)
    Every single thread in this forum section is suggestion, meaning no prefix is needed.

Cheers.

8. rogue07

rogue07 Someday Author

another mod did so for a thread I opened without prefix, and he didnt jump to say no at my face.
    i dont understand why you're the only mod in these forums with such a bitter attitude towards the players.
    as being part of the customer relations portion of the game, I dont think this is alright.

The other mod did this for me with a smile, didnt seem like it was a hard thing to do, for which I have a lot of respect for him/her for.
    wherever you appear, it feels more along the lines that you treat the players like scum.

no offense, but please learn to treat players with more courtesy - as is your responsibility as an admin, not a title.

9. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

@rogue07 like I said no prefix is needed.
    If you don't like the answer you can contact support and submit a complaint.

Cheers.

10. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

I'm not sure about this. Leveling faster also means less drops, which if you are unlucky like me, means you can easily have a high level very weak toon that can't survive in the maps for the level currently at.

This brings up another question. Since XP blocking is toast. Does that mean that everyone gets XP playing on lower levels? Did the scale extend beyond the 5 levels lower than player level?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.