Minor Bug (Dragon Event)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by furqanxx, Aug 27, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. furqanxx

furqanxx Forum Greenhorn

Hello Everyone.,
    Im new in test server ., today i was trying to find bugs in the dragon event .,
    I have found this one bug but i know it is not of much importance but i thought of sharing it with you guys because this is the 1st bug i find:p[​IMG] So if we stand here then we will not take Hits from monsters and our Hp will not decrease:rolleyes:
    Thank you have a nice day :)

2. Yamaac_chocobo

Yamaac_chocobo Junior Expert

Omg, dragan event is comming in this september? What is the reward? tell me pleasee, pleaseeee

Grayyitheyerouh likes this.
  3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Who said it is coming?
    A lot of events are running at TS ... but that doesn't mean they are going to live servers. And this event is the same Dragan event from the last time.

4. Zovkosh

Zovkosh Forum Greenhorn

Looks like it doesnt matter when you report bugs. I dont know why they have even a testserver when you see so much bugs on liveserver...totaly worthless

Dom4.2 likes this.
  5. trakilaki

What bug man? This is a minor designing overlook. There are no monsters in that area anyway ... and if there are they are very few.
    like someone would use that place to get pinata items anyway XD

BokiSablja23 and _Baragain_ like this.
  6. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I'm with Trakilaki on this one... the ability to kill one or two monsters without taking damage is nothing. It can't be exploited for any sort of gain.

trakilaki likes this.
  7. trakilaki

BTW your title is misleading ... there is not a single dragon in this event. But the starring bad dude is Dragan. :p

8. rjrichards

rjrichards Forum Pro

Not like it's a Boss monster or one that could kill you...go to lunch and he'd still be hacking away at ya' when you returned.

_Baragain_ likes this.
  9. trakilaki

Actually this minor glitch is not related to this event at all .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.