Missing PW treasure chest

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Saved_81, Sep 9, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

It happened today twice and several times in the past.

[​IMG]

I know it's a bug due to some lag issue because it Always happens when I have some sort of trouble with lag (in that run I died 6 times becaues of the invisible meteors and I'll open another topic about this as soon as I'll be able to upload the video I made).

Anyway no lag can justify the missing chest at the end of the Parallel World.

Pls fix this.

2. Nalros

Nalros User

Hello Saved_81. I have passed this along and moved your thread to Techical Support.

3. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

It's an issue from R196 but nobody cared to answer here though..
    We waste our time and we get nothing. The chest was there but we couldn't open it, and we didnt even take loot from the boss. If you see the quest it says to kill the boss even though we killed it.

4. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Saved_81 ,

This may happen when you lose connection for some seconds. The game reads that as being disconnected from the map and reconnected there. There are some reports on that ;) Is this happening since when? Have you lost connection? Any particular map?

I hope you got the loot, because that, even when you lose your connection, should not happen at all.
    Cheers,

5. iNeXoRaBlE

What about my case? No DC's the boss was killed but not counted on the Quest log. As a result i couldn't press the chest.
    This is happening since the Map Access Refactoring. The devs really did some poor job there.

6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You were playing in group of 2 if i remember correctly ... right? Ranger + DK.
    Is there a chance that the ranger is using Q8 set ... and died before you killed the boss?
    If so ... it is ranger's Q8 set bug.
    It happened to me few times ... my lightning killed the boss while I was dead. No one (if in group) gets drop nor can finish the quest because the boss kill is not marked in the quest ... therefore can't open the treasure chest.

iNeXoRaBlE likes this.
  7. iNeXoRaBlE

Yeap my friend is using the q8 set, thanks for pointing it out since anyone here didn't answer me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.