Suggestion Mix exp on/off button with premium membership

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Kinglight, Apr 18, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kinglight

Kinglight Forum Greenhorn

Char Name: Kinglicht
    Server: Heredur
    Guild: MortisCafé
    Dear Dso
    Today we request from you to ‘mix Exp on/off button with Premium Membership’ this will help us as new and old players to get stronger and enjoy the game at any level it wouldn’t only benefit for the old low lvl players but also for the new players cause at this moment the old players are pro while the new players struggle to clean a map. Not only the players will benefit cause they must be a premium member to get this option this benefits the game too. Adding this option will attrackt more players to buy premium and it will make the premium worth it money. This will also attrack more new players to join the game cause they get the chance to get stronger at any lvl. Old low lvl players that lvled up to lvl55 might also start new char’s to enjoy low lvl again. I really hope that you listen to your players this time.
    Greatings to Dso team.
    Muntadhar Kadhum

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Quite contrary ... I would suggest giving premium players 50% more XP.
    That is how you help weak players to advance faster and become stronger.
    You don't want to get better and stronger at cap level ... you just want to stay at same level forever and exploit the new players ... because that is what makes you happy. It makes you feel so macho ... bullying other people :D

It won't happen :)

3. Erebus

Erebus User

This was inquired to the team a while ago, and the last answer we got is that, there were zero plans to put an on/off switch on the premium's experience bonus, nor remove it, just to set your expectations on the suggestion, best regards.

4. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Another veiled request to be able to twink again

I hope they implement it only to make so that twinks only encounter strong level 55 players, who have crafted, bought gems and farmed glyphs
    Let's see if those twinks players will enjoy being annihilated by players who are far superior to them,without being able to do anything
    Let's try, shall we?

5. Kinglight

Thank you for your answer but we are not asking to put the exp on/off button only for 'the premium's experience bonus' we are asking to put the exp on/off button for general exp. I hope that you understand now better. Mixing the exp on/off button is ideal for the game this way players wouldn't get strong without you getting payed. Instead of enjoying only lvl55 make the gamer enjoy all 55lvls from lvl123456789..ect .

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
  6. BigHink

BigHink Forum Inhabitant

stopping twinks was the best change ever made

7. sargon234

Yes, you want to be able to twink again so you can bully new players, it wasn't needed to make it clearer, you exposed yourself

8. Kinglight

Did you say that we low lvlers bully the new players ? what about when the new player becomes lvl50-55 isn't those players the most bullied guys in the whole game ? The new players enjoy low lvl till they become lvl50-55 cause even after a year of farming they still are a 1shot against the elder lvl55 players . that's why they start leaving the game cause they don't have a chance at this rate.
    thanks for mentioning that tho.. SARGON234

9. sargon234

You want to reimplement some type of exp block so you can build a little twink and bully new players, do not play fool, you were exposed

Do not even dare to make the comparison of fresh level 55 players, what you do is intentional, while that is a consequence of the system, of a dumb elo system that puts weak players with strong players

Icke likes this.
  10. Shiro

Shiro Padavan

Personally, I don't like twinks, like many of you out there do, but who am I to decide what is wrong and what is right?
    On the other side, as far as I know, BP already removed any kind of exp block, making a huge portion of players (me included) happy, therefore I doubt they'll go back on their steps.

Bro, let's say you like competing in bike races, but you're just an amateur.
    One day you meet the champion of Tour de France in a race at your lil' city. He arrives first because he trained a lot and therefore he is one of the best bikers.
    The next week there is another race at your lil' city and you loose vs a random amateur like you. Some days later you discover that he was doped.
    Where is the difference?

11. HellenicMacedonian

HellenicMacedonian Active Author

Like you bullying this one?

12. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

Everyone knows pvp is broken and has been for quite a while now, but bringing back twinks does nothing to solve that problem.

13. Kinglight

I like the way that you think . why limit people to only play lvl55 while they can enjoy all lvls. let's Say that you are the best at lvl 30 you play against the best from lvl 28 and you win but the other day you play against the best from lvl32 and you lose doesn't that make the lvl system more efficient ?

14. Icke

Icke Forum Greenhorn

The one thing is, to do it on own intention, and the other thing being part of the system, you cant avoid.

No usual player wants so to have such matchmaking

[​IMG]

i am close to level up, but i am avoiding as much as i can to make xp. No events anymore and so on, cause i know, others are cleaning the floor with my mage with reaching lvl 55. I never used xp-block, just making only for clover the dailies and a bit pve, since i am end of 48.
    In german forum i saw so many posts exactly from that kind of player, they were complaining about xp-block isnt working anymore. We could read, that they are low-lvl cause of helping others in pve. Weak players should be happy, that strong low-lvl´s can carry weak normal players through pw and so on.
    But if everyone is honest: It´s only to defeat others in pvp. Nothing else. Just to be the king in arena.
    It´s my opinion: I don´t need such kings ;)

15. sargon234

It would make it worse and scare new players away

They lose their throne when they finally level up and have to face the real players

Icke likes this.
  16. Shiro

Shiro Padavan

Yes, unless you are doping :D

17. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

since you already mentioned PVP ...
    people think this new release (on TS) will make the game more balanced ... they are wrong. The new system is even more unbalanced than the one we have on live servers.
    I was enjoying all levels.
    Do you know how many characters I have leveled up to cap level so far? (it doesn't matter what was the cap level at some point)
    Maybe over 100 toons.
    PvP is not something that you should enjoy at low level ... you can't stay at same point forever (unless you are cap level).

18. Erebus

Erebus User

I see, now, why would you believe that such a feature would be implemented?, if something less impactful like the premium's bonus experience is to remain untouched as I mentioned in my previous post, why would they allow to turn off experience altogether?, I could go on and give you a very valid list of reasons, from the numerous discussions in the forums on why this is, and has always been, prone to be abused or plain abused altogether.

More so, with the removal of "experience block" from the game it was clearly stated that it was never coming back, and reinforced by the Community Manager in the latest YouTube stream, where he answered a clear "no" when asked if exp block would be coming back, so, in light of the facts and the developer's statements, discussing further is fruitless, so it's thread closed, best regards. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.