Mod1 - mod2 - mod3

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by alchimista, Dec 5, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

While trying and testing different mod/difficulties of events I was asking myself 2 questions, and what the community thinks about it :

1) Why should a ( for ex ) mod fatal be easiest to have soloing or in a group of 2 players INSTEAD of a 5 group players ? WEIRD for a mmo

WERID : combined mod&+players will encrease furthermore the difficult

2) is it not better to set a level cap lp/damage for mod2 and mod3 to encrease players to play with other players ?
    I mean for ex :
    mod fatal singleplayer = boss life points 10b
    mod fatal & 2 players = boss life points 10b
    mod fatal & 3 players = boss life points 10b
    mod fatal & 4 players = boss life points 10b
    mod fatal & 5 players = boss life points 10b

.kibertron. likes this.
  2. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

Hunh???o_O:confused::confused::confused:

_Baragain_ likes this.
  3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I'll second this.

Huh??? :confused:o_O:confused:o_O

4. .kibertron.

.kibertron. Forum Greenhorn

Yea i hate how the bosses and mobs HP/ATT... scales with the amount of players in. I find this especialy annoying when i play mod2/3

5. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

I wanted to say that :

If a mob has a 500% life points in mod 1 , and 900% in mod 2 and 1300% in mod 3.
    Why mobs damage and lp continue to grow further with the players in the group ?
    It is not a secret that ( for example ) tank&dwarf ( 2 players IN ) can easly have a faster boss kill with 3 players out !
    This sound strange and counterproductive for groups

Belei likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.