Moon Events - Is the progress faster in higher difficulties modes?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by AlexDK, Mar 16, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexDK

AlexDK Someday Author

Hi,

is the progress faster in higher difficulties modes?

I've started to do the Full Moon event in order to get at least the first rune. It seems to make sense to play in normal mode since the monsters will die faster and the silver essence consumption will be lower...

Thank you.

2. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Yes, the progress drops increase with difficulty. If all you want is the rewards from the progress bar then do the highest mode you can handle efficiently.

AlexDK likes this.
  3. AlexDK

AlexDK Someday Author

Thank you!

4. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

This also means it is possible to complete the event in 10-20 runs without going into the bloodmoon map (second map) if you do the first map in infernal 3/4 (as well as the mine map if needed for regular silver), depending on your luck in the number of minibosses in the 1st map.

It's also possible to complete the progress in 4 runs, give or take, if you just do fatal/inf I and kill every miniboss in the bloodmoon map, as those now drop significant progress as well.

AlexDK likes this.
  5. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

In the full moon, it is significantly faster. This latest full moon took me four runs to complete and I wasn't even doing the highest difficulty.

The drops in the new moon scale too, but because of rounding and their small values at low difficulty (which is the basis for the scaling) means the difference it is much less noticeable than it is in the full moon. Fortunately, the uniques from both the first map (the pauldrons in particular) and the Spider Queens, are actually pretty good, so it is not completely unrewarding to farm at higher difficulties.

AlexDK likes this.
  6. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Yes, event progress is scaling according to the difficulty.
    Question answered.
    Closing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.