Mortis set/NPC

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Zakier, Jun 5, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Zakier

Zakier Forum Apprentice

First, sorry for the image in portuguese, too lazy to find the english version.

Translating the image would be something like that:

"Just a quick note.
    Let's rally confirmation that mortis items are coming back in the game very soon.
    That's not all, mortis is getting parallel world trader and chest.
    Cheers."

They said it exactly 1 year and 2 days ago.
    Where are the mortis items?
    [​IMG]

2. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Link to the original post (above screenshot is probably google translate)

And Mortis items... well... they are... not in the game yet.

3. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

And with new road map... none of the pw's will have a boss merchant/trader

Thanks, Doc.

4. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

I don't why this surprises anyone. For the past few years this game has been changing direction faster than Lewis Hamilton going through a series of chicanes. Yesterday's official news don't mean squat tomorrow.

5. Zakier

Zakier Forum Apprentice

Yeah, I had to do it with Google translate. Thanks for find the original post.

After 2 months without any news about that, I know we would never have this set.

I just made this post, to see if someone like @Mal3ficent would say something about that.

6. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

Well reworked or not, to be honest will not be all that interested in the set as a dk.
    This set will mainly focus on increased resources like the old one, thus insane mana for mages will be a given with this set.