Mouse issues

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Smiley, Jan 19, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smiley

Smiley Forum Apprentice

When is the mouse issue going to be fixed with this game? I have heard so many people having problems with the damn mouse. It is sometimes so hard to move things in inventory without equipping it. The double clicking is gettting a bit annoying. Also when running around , I suddenly stop for no reason and have to click to move again. I know it is not my mouse. It is indeed the game itself and I thought they would at least address some kind of resolution to this. Sometimes I don't know why I am paying for a game that is this dysfunctional. This has been an issue for a about three months now and still there is no attempt at resolving it. I am sure the issue is known but are there any attempts to resolve this? I have died several times in the game because of this , but the difficulty of moving items in inventory is getting to the point of my probably just quitting the game itself.

2. rpfo

rpfo Padavan

Did u notice that sometimes we are doing the move and in this act , we click on coins drop? Its obvious its correct in this case, but , strangely it didnt use to happen like its happening now. Iam , and I know several players with this issue of stopping everytime when we try to move.

3. Smiley

Smiley Forum Apprentice

Yes, this is what I am talking about. It happens in dungeons and it happens in town. Also mouse issues when moving items in inventory to locker. It drops the items randomly and then I have to find it. It is quite frustrating.

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

It is a mouse malfunction it is not the game ... sometimes i have that issue with my worn off mouse ... all I need to do is open the mouse and fix it. No issues after that.

5. Smiley

Smiley Forum Apprentice

Bud, it's a one month brand new $120 mouse, so no, as I stated it is not a mouse issue. Many others have compained the same thing. If it was a mouse issue , it would be effecting on other games and other application. My mouse works fine in other games of same genre. If it was a mouse issue, it would be an issue with just me as well. It is an issue across the board with many other players. I'm going to uninstall the client and reinstalll to see if it helps any.

6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Well in my case it did. :D
    Well ... in that case check your mapping first ... maybe you have assigned one command multiple times for different keys. (guessing)

7. Smiley

Smiley Forum Apprentice

It's not that. I'm using my pointer to move and it just stops. Also when clicking in inventory on items, it double clicks to equip the items so I am having such a hard time moving things around. I been told that it is because it is a wireless mouse. I will probably go buy another mouse that isn't wireless. If that doesn't solve the problem I will just quit the game eventually.

8. manuson256

manuson256 Forum Greenhorn

hmmm odd i have wireless mouse without problems , 0nly when batteries are drained it reacts weird.....

9. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Maybe it's your _brand_ of mouse. I've never had a mouse issue that wasn't fixed by cleaning my mouse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.