multiple worlds

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by zarnot, Jul 2, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. zarnot

zarnot Forum Greenhorn

ok- Lets start with a Poll first ( we dont need privy details) but poll players and see if large enough faction play multiple worlds ( using samy ID + PW for all worlds))

After that if enough do than maybe time to at least think on the idea of adding a button/ tab on the change character screen where one can change worlds WITHOUT logging off. ( just a thought)

2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello zarnot and welcome to DSO EN Forums. Well, let's see what our Community thinks about this idea of yours. The character change screen, a button/tab to change the worlds... what do you think heroes?:)

zarnot likes this.
  3. zarnot

zarnot Forum Greenhorn

i really hope it is a worthwhile idea - i have char on Agathon and Tegan and logging out and back in just to hop worlds can be a hassel.

4. Jhinstalock

Jhinstalock Active Author

Yes and while we're at it add server transfer too. I've moved from USA to Europe and leaving behind my most developed characters is a tragedy. I know many agree with having a transfer option too, so lets see it!