my client download not working with Hotfix II Release 199

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by jeffzrx, Oct 17, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeffzrx

jeffzrx Padavan

anyone else having problems?

2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello there, jeffzrx; we are very sorry to hear about your problems with DSOClient installation. Would you kindly click HERE and follow the instructions therein please;

best regards.

3. RukiaAizen

RukiaAizen Forum Greenhorn

Mine is not working, either. I deleted the game files and reinstalled the game like it was suggested, but unfortunately my game keeps on crashing every time I try to turn in a quest. The game will freeze and the message this program is not responding will appear. I know it's from the game files not being completely downloaded. The frustrating thing is , the client will not download them at all.
    I think I may know what's wrong. I was looking at the thinclient.log and it was full of these warning messages. It said that it could not connect to [Wed Oct 18 10:59:46 2017] Warning: QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::stateChanged(QNetworkSession::State) to QNetworkReplyHttpImpl::_q_networkSessionStateChanged(QNetworkSession::State). Someome should check into that.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
  4. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

How are you connected? Wi-Fi? Have you tried to change the channel to let's say 5 or 7? or even disable wi-fi and connect with a cable ? Using CCCleaner to clean your registry may be handy so would be scanning your mashine for malware. Have a look HERE to see how to verify your connection quality.

5. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello my dears - a little update here: unfortunately it seems that some of our wonderful players will have to wait until tomorrow for Release 199 - Hotfix IV. We hope the Hotfix will sort out all the issues and allow you to enjoy Drakensang Online again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.