Feedback My feedback on the game !

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Ranker, Apr 16, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ranker

Ranker Forum Apprentice

First of I like to start by saying that I like the game for being as good for the small size it is.
    That being said there are so many things wrong with it that are easy to fix in my honest opinion.

I will start with the basic ones and work my way up.

1 - Quests :
    1-1: Quests that have multiple stages in my opinion are not very good because they make you go to town way too often. Instead of having a quest with 4 steps that gives 2k+3k+4k+5k xp it should be a long quest with a reward of 14k xp in total.
    1-2: Quests that require you to collect items from mobs are fine. What is not fine is me clearing the entire Gleaming Mountains only to get 1/40 items i need for the quest. ( Dark Dwarf Lager )
    1-3: Quests that require you to kill more monsters than they are on the entire map. There was one from today ( and i am sure i did more before that ) that require me to reset the entire map ( multiple times) to complete it. Having to kill 150 mobs and there being only 75 of them is not very fun. Why not just make it 75 ? It is a waste of time to have to clear my way up to those mobs trough all the other ones that I don;t ( currently?) need to kill.
    1-4: Quests that give little to no xp ( almost all of them ). So I am currently 40. I did a couple of 41 quests maybe 4-5 ? Cleared the entire Gleaming Mountains like i said and I am currently at just below 2 bars of xp. Why do quest give no xp ? If mobs don;t give xp at least quest should... right ?

1 - Mobs:
    1-1: Those little mobs that die in 2-3 hits but are just too damn many to skip because their damage adds up. <-- Why do they exist? Give 0 xp die instantly but are a PAIN to deal with. And don't get me wrong. Hard is good. ANNOYING is not.
    1-2: Mob hitboxes. Ok so, Moving trough the map is very limited by the fact that 2 bigger mobs block an entire corridor so I would have to jump it (leaving me volnarable to dying because I don't have jump anymore) Or kill TWO mobs just so i can actually left click and walk forward. This is also VERY annoying.
    1-3: Mobs pathing. Ok. So I guess the AI of the mobs walking to you works by calculating the SHORTEST way for them to come to you BUT sometimes thats not the right way to do it. Considering there are 3 ranged characters this is a game that revolves around kiting the mobs so they don't hit you. And when you walk back and forward or in a circle or what have you, mobs stop walking to you and start to go around some sort of an opsticle the OPOSITE way around. Wut ?

3 - Grinding.
    I understand grind. I get it. It works. Trust me I come from an (unnamed) MMO from back in god knows when, where you had to DAY JOB the game to progress. Killing monsters here just gives you absolutely zero xp. I can spend up to an hour farming an area that is on par with me or levels or 1 level above me and would BEARLY get 1 bar ? maybe 1 and a half ? OR if the zone is good (for your respective class) you can get up to 2 bars (considering you literally don't stop farming at all) Why is that ? Its 2017 . Games like this rely on their endgame. Thats why PVP and hard bosses were made. So leveling is done faster. I'm not getting better at my character I use the same MAIN damage skill since so early in the game. Nothing changes. I find myself just doing the same zones the exact same way. Gaining zero xp and getting more bored with the game. Its like learning to write but only be allowed to write the letter Y FOR HOURS at a time.

And because this post is way too long for what I intended. I am going to stop here. If there is interest by people or DEVS to comment on this. I might write up a few more lines.

EDIT : Clearing Gleaming Mountains is 20~~~ minutes 9 (maybe a little bit less?) And it gives 1/3rd of a bar. So that means I need to run it 30 times x20 minutes thats.... 10 hours of grinding Gleaming Mountains NONSTOP to gain a level... UM ? What ?

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
  2. Existoverus

Existoverus Forum Apprentice

Well,
    It seems lengthy and worthless have a run in this game, I understand the need to make money to support the game, but just like cloak of power quest 5/5, 1 day I ran through the map thoroughly leaving no stone unturned, I would say at least 16 times before I recieved just 1 box from the shaman. I mean cmon, drop rate low is one thing , but non existent is another. Clearing the map warrants at least a guaranteed 1 box from shaman, we are ...ahem... PAYING for the Essence to get them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.