My old account

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by kemo700, Oct 16, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. kemo700

kemo700 Forum Greenhorn

My old account

Server heredur, war lvl 26 kèmo
    Hello,
    I could not connect to my drakensang account and I could email address and password I can not remember was it possible to recover my old account anyway ?, So I sent a mail to support but still no answer, I would like to know how much time it takes to get an answer?

2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Hello @kemo700,

All support inquiries are aimed to be replied to within 24 hours, but depending on each language's team availability, it might take longer at times. If you submitted your inquiry correctly, you should have received an automatically generated e-mail thanking you for your inquiry. If you received that, you can rest assured the team will get back to you as soon as possible. If you did not receive it, try submitting your ticket again, making sure you enter a valid e-mail address in the contact form.
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

kemo700 likes this.