My Questions #3

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Dekisa, Jun 11, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dekisa

Dekisa Forum Apprentice

Hi ! Here is new part of my questions . In this one i would like to ask things about events. First there was event in which i had to kill monsters to get something so i can complete event, and that event last about 1 or 2 days i cant remember and i was killing monsters ( from quests i had ) and i got only about 170 out of 1500 and i was playing about 3h that day so is there any faster way to complete that event ? And when there will be any similar to that one ? Now there is full moon event and i finally realised why i need realm fragments that i was getting from monsters . I was playing in group and bosses drop a lot werewolf blood (25) and this event is not that hard to complete but i just dont have time . Anyway my question is how do i get any part of 2 sets ( might of the wolf slayer and runes of regained health ? I even killed one really strong boss who i can only summon with blood but nothing from him either so who should i kill to get part of any of that sets or mount ? I was looking here on forum and found out that there will be new event soon called Dragan event and it will last about 1 month so can someone tell me should i collect realm fragment for that event to ? And when event start there will be challenges so will i need realm fragments there ? And how much hours per day should i play to complete whole event with challenges ?

2. BigHink

BigHink Forum Inhabitant

Hi many questions The kill event pretty much only way to complete is to buy a buff which increases the size of the drops. You can get these in store for anderment. Wolf set is from Killing boss you summon with blood. There is also a quest to get to bloodmooon map. Quest takes a couple of months to complete. Dragan event does not need realm frags.

3. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

You may want to browse the Event FAQs section of this forum. These give a pretty good overview of the various events. The latest rework of Dragan event is not up yet but it should be soon.

For more info, including things like maps for piggies (the easter eggs in this game,) check out the DSO Wiki events section. Note that some of the events listed are no longer but it's still interesting to see what has gone before.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Dekisa likes this.
  4. Dekisa

Dekisa Forum Apprentice

Ok thanks a lot !

5. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Question answered:) Closing:)

Dekisa likes this.
Thread Status: