mysterious weapon pattern not droping?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Slipknot3232, Jul 12, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slipknot3232

Slipknot3232 Forum Apprentice

getting worried that mysterious weapon pattern will never drop or a I doing something wrong? I have been grinding in Gloomy for weeks, other weapon drops came fairly soon and stones also but no pattern.

2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Its dropping. I've gotten 2 or 3 of them on one of my toons this time around

Try doing mini 4 to the chest that has the weapon parts.

Also, i would consider bypassing the part farming and try killing the spider in a group. It's doable if you have a semi decent tank DK in the group (something like 45-50k hp, 60% armor, 40% resist, and decent block) and the weapon drop odds go improve at fatal level.

gun and MikeyMetro like this.
  3. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

It's all about the random. Even going back to last year the one part that I have never got with my main toon from an Administrator is the M4 (Dragan's Breath, I think.) But I have got that one from the mini chests.

Even excruciating seems to drop good. The weapon has dropped twice for me in about 2 dozen runs. Ofc, that just a melt for me since what I really want there is the mount :p

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

4. Slipknot3232

Slipknot3232 Forum Apprentice

thanks for response... will plug along and hope for pattern drop

5. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Slipknot3232 ,

We hope that you droped it on time :p
    Closing.

Thread Status: