Mystic cubes

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Dark_Sinister, Dec 19, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elektro88

Elektro88 Forum Apprentice

Well...not that better it depends, I'm talking about high lvls and 45 HoD and other PW, I rarely get 2 cubes per run, most times 0 and sometimes 1, I think the most Ive ever gotten was 3 out of one ocean run...

2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Back when I had premium, i was seeing about 4 cubes per map2 run. So, if i had a good group, 2 hours would get me 16 to 20 cubes.

3. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

I run Blackborg and Varholm solo(not sure if it effects drops) when i need to burn realm frags and average 3 cubes a pass. Blackborg usually has around 250 total mobs so the drop rate is just over 1%. Seen as many as 7 in one run and have been blanked a few times. During the DoE event I was averaging 4 per map killing all the trash mobs and some of the mini bosses. Event maps in general are great places to get cubes and I'm looking forward to the higher than normal drop rate in the Dragan event maps. It's farmsville for pearls and quest items so the byproduct will be some juicy cubes hopeful containing the rest of the set items i need.

4. Szmaciak

Szmaciak Junior Expert

After that Greg was surprised at Twitch about lot of cubes at event maps, they make it low, thats all.
    12 per map? Give me a break, maybe in dreams not in this game.
    And only pink items from them, no better gems or uni. Eldorado was in first week of options.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.