Need help on my alt / offering help (on Heredur)

Discussion in 'PvE Players Wanted' started by Night-Elemental, Jan 22, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Night-Elemental

Night-Elemental Forum Apprentice

Hi there,

I've been building up my noob ranger lately and I've got like 3 inventory pages full of pink items which want to be crafted.
    But farming gold is so tedious solo so I thought I'd suggest this deal:
    You help me on desert/Asar for some runs and I will help you with my main

• I'd be good if you could do desert and Asar on atleast Inf2 since lower modes don't drop that many pink items.
    • I'm not asking for a one-time help, I'm talking frequent runs here
    • If I die I will res in the city, no stones needed (don't have prem)

On my main (dwarf) I can do desert and Asar on Inf3 and any Parallel Worlds on Inf2 max (up to Inf4 with a tank) or help on event runs.

If you can't help me, but would like to join me on desert Inf3 rounds you can also leave your ingame name here and I will contact you if I'm doing runs.

My chars are
    Jamako (main)
    Fenrifilia (alt)

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
  2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

What kind of twink is that level 55 character?

3. Night-Elemental

Yes, lv55 ranger. (Couldn't go desert infernal otherwise :D)

4. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

[​IMG]

5. Night-Elemental

@_Baragain_ Alt? I don't know what people call it here XD maybe it's a german expression. Heck, I don't even know if you think "alt" means what i think it means.
    Anyway, IT MEANS I HAVE ANOTHER CHAR with worse stats than my main char. Savvy? :rolleyes:

6. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

"Alt"... Yes, that is the right word.

On this forum, "Twink" is a derogatory term that applies to a low level character that stayed low level using an XP blocker toon, or by buying gems/glyphs for the sole purpose of being OP in PvP and stroking their own ego by annihilating new players who are just trying out PvP with an average build. This issue isn't as significant as its been in the past due to the recent and not so recent changes to PvP, but there are a few still out there.

That is why your title triggered multiple people... "Twinks" are a cancer and I can't wait until they've been eradicated for good.

7. Night-Elemental

Oh, i will change the term then, good sir :D And yes, i remember those people quite well...
    And since I can't change the title, if a mod sees this please just swap twink for alt :)

8. Anyki

Anyki User

Edited the title as requested. :)

_Baragain_ and Night-Elemental like this.