Need help with quest

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by AbrarSW, Jan 21, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AbrarSW

AbrarSW Forum Apprentice

I'm a level 34 Dragonknight. I've completely finished Act III Chapter 2 all quests and sidequests. But I don't know how to progress further. No one is giving me any quests. Any helps guys?

Also, where should i spend my honour and wisdom points for both PvE and PVP? Thanks a lot!

Edit: When should i start playing event quests and buy weapons and armours with draken? And when should i start crafting weapons and armour? New guy so...

2. Eridiani

Eridiani Forum Apprentice

If you don't have quests , farm / kill everything that move's till you not hit 35, then you will get new quests . I think that you need to reach lvl55 first and than focus on your gear,until then buy inventory expansions,farm gems,runes and do daily quest's and event's.Also collect and dont spend at low level chest and amphora key's. :)

AbrarSW likes this.
  3. AbrarSW

AbrarSW Forum Apprentice

Thanks! So, I think I'll get more XP in higher difficulties. So should I try them for levelling up. Also, does the amount of XP differ with maps or will I get the same amount of XP in all painful difficulties?

Another question. I always see that players have 9999 essences of all types. How do they get those amounts? I always use up my essences. Should I save them?

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
  4. Eridiani

Eridiani Forum Apprentice

Drakensang has great WIKI! ,you will found detailed answers to most of your questions.Essences you can buy from in game vendors,from shop,quests,daily and regular,drops by monsters,chests etc.Save them as much you can iff you farm them.Iff you buy them it's up to you :)

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
    trakilaki likes this.
  5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Avoid spending Draken in vain. You are not at level you should spend Draken ... you will need lots of Draken when you reach cap level.
    They are not using them and getting more with farm.
    Red/Purple essences can be obtained from events, obtained as a reward from Jesters (gambling) and bought from the shop.

Eridiani likes this.
  6. AbrarSW

AbrarSW Forum Apprentice

Ok, thanks guys. I've got my answers.

7. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there heroes,

Thank you a lot for your support here :)
    Closing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.