Feedback New crafting system / Work bench

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by teddy.bear, Aug 25, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

He probably got the books but didn't but the boxes... I think:)

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

That is good ... if you can't take the quest that means you have already used the Crafting Primer and you can start crafting green to blue items. That recipe can't be discarded ... because it is a Quest Item. You can only discard it by canceling the quest or by right clicking on it after the quest is done.
    Those recipes are dark because you have already used them.

Note that you have to buy the recipes with all the characters in your accounts.
    Also ... these recipes are level dependent. That means if you are not at the required level you can't buy it or use it ... therefore you can't craft anything related with it.
    Example: in order to craft exo to leg item you have to be level 25+ ... in order to craft leg to leg items you need to be level 30+ ... crafting unique items is available only after level 50.
    If you still have problem crafting at the workbench ... you can make screenshot(s) and post it(them) here.
    It doesn't matter ... the same recipes are available as stand-alone purchase and part of a pack(box). :p

VukChe likes this.
  3. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Just to clarify, you can buy the boxes at a lower level, even if you can't open them. I'd go back and see if the 1 copper boxes are still available.

4. GoddessofWar1000

GoddessofWar1000 Someday Author

Thank you. all, for your responses. I was missing the primer box....apparently I discarded it. Support gave me another one. All works well now. But the other point, don't like playing roulette when crafting. Should be more precise...if you craft all resistance...then we should
    get a better resisitance item. Just say'n

5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Just curious ... the Crafting Primer is a quest item ... how can you discard an quest item? :)

VukChe likes this.
  6. GoddessofWar1000

GoddessofWar1000 Someday Author

hummm....true then don't know what happened.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.