Feedback New Honor Talents

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by teddy.bear, Aug 6, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Hello Heroes,

Every character can have a maximum of 50 fame talents points (1 per character level).All classes have four identical talents (see Basic Fame, see graphic highlighted in turquoise) which can be improved to your own liking. Another row of fame talents (highlighted in yellow) is also found with all classes and have the same effects for all classes. The class specific fame talent is highlighted in orange.
    fa1.png
    Basic Fame Talents (All classes)

fa2.jpgFavored by the crowd - Gain 1.0% more Honor points per Match.
    fa3.jpgPuncturing Shots - Increases damage vs player by 1.0% per spent point.
    fa4.jpgSteadfast - Reduces damage taken by players by 1.0% per spent point.
    fa5.jpgDefiance - All stunning effects from players will be reduced by 1,5% per spent point.
    fa6.jpgBattle Instincts (enter a frenzy mode after killing a player)
    Cost: 10 Points
    Effect: When killing a player you will receive a 25% damage and 25 % movement speed for 6 seconds.
    fa7b.jpgReady to Fight (heal yourself after killing a player)
    Cost 10 Points
    Effect: When killing a player you will regenerate 20% of your maximum Health pool instantly
    fa7.jpgSupportive Aura (Drop a Protection aura on the ground when you die)
    Cost: 20 Points
    Effect: Whenever you die your character will create a supportive aura (6 Meter diameter) that
    10% of their Max HP every second, +20 resource pro sec. The rune will stay for a maximum
    of 8 seconds and perish afterwards. The effect of support runes does not stack on top of
    each other. If two player die near to each other only one rune will have an effect on players
    within the area.
    Cooldown time: 1 Minute
    Specific Fame Talents (differ per class)

SpellWeaver
    fa8.jpg
    Final Supernova (Triggers a nova after dying - Existing offensive level 40 pvp talent)
    Aanticipation time: 3 seconds
    Effect: big explosion after character dies (1000% base damage as damage) with now 9.5 Meter radius around the position of death. Additional visibility
    Cooldown: 2 minutes
    Dragonknight
    fa9.jpg
    Wail of Death (Triggers an explosion after dying - Existing offensive level 40 pvp talent)
    Anticipation time: 2 seconds
    Effect: on Player death: big explosion that pulsates for 4 times dealing 250% dmg based on the base dmg of the DK to any player in the area of effect. The explosion will be 7 meters around the point of death (nova does not stun anymore). Players within the aura will be slowed by 50%
    Cooldown: 1 minute
    Ranger
    fa10.jpg
    The Forests Vengeance (Triggers a nova after dying -Existing offensive level 40 pvp talent)
    Anticipation time: 3 second
    Effect: big explosion after characters dies (250% base dmg in damage every second for 4 seconds with poison damage) with 9.5 meters around the position of death. Additional visibility: On player death we will show an effect on the whole area that will be effected by the explosion.
    Suggestion: cracks on the floor and uprising green life energy stars hovering from the ground
    Steam Mechanicus
    fa11.jpg
    Fiery Vengeance (Summons deadly bombs after dying - Existing offensive level 40 pvp talents)
    Cost: 10 points
    Effect: Summons 4 deadly spider bombs when the character dies.spider bombs choose target and run towards it the bombs cannot be attacked once a bomb reaches a target it latches onto itif a bomb is attached to a target it cannot be evaded in any way - it then starts a countdown (3 Seconds) which is visible above the target if the countdown reaches 0 or the target dies the bombs will explode dealing 600% base damage (of the bomb owner) to the target and 1000% base damage around the target with a 5 meter radius (damaging only allies of the target) the bombs only deal damage to hostile players and minions
    Targeting behavior: bombs try to target different players (but will still attack the same one if there are no other targets) if a bomb is unable to reach a target it will stop moving and "die".
    We are looking forward to your feedback!
    Best regards,
    Your Drakensang Online Team

2. Th~rock

Th~rock Forum Apprentice

why does super nova have 2 min cool down time. Evey other exploitation talent has 1 min.

shadow-whisper and Darwarren like this.
  3. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Probably because its 1000% and 9.5 meters, whereas the others are lower.

Also, nova farming + premium was being abused in my opinion.

thebearreturns likes this.
  4. Th~rock

Th~rock Forum Apprentice

every other talent on there it add up to be 1000% and rangers is long distance and so does sm. but there cool down is 1 m

5. basher

basher Forum Greenhorn

are you serious? no more healing to DK?

6. dannyy868686

dannyy868686 Someday Author

its on the wisdom tree now, also we don't need honor points any more to lvl pvp tree? :/, done by lvls by the looks of it, so honour is for items only now?

7. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

Every toon will have a lot of options for customization. How it all washes out with take a few days of hands-on experience.
    It won't take too long to find flaws in the new mix, if there are any. It all depends on who's ox is getting gored, and who comes out, smelling like a rose.

-----
    Now that I've looked at it more, the 2 minute cool-down on the SW Final Nova seems like a step backward, a new penalty on SW. Really, a pay cut? Stuff that!
    I actually prefer no cool downs on the top skills for all classes. Let chaos reign.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2015
    shadow-whisper likes this.
  8. Kráčajúci

Kráčajúci Exceptional Talent

these talents are totally retarded.
    there is no talent for break stunning effects, yes we can reduce it, but it cant help us lol.
    Favored by the crowd - Gain 1.0% more Honor points per match. [​IMG]
    Defiance - All stunning effects from players will be reduced by 1,5% per spent point. [​IMG]

stun, wortex, pju, pju, pju, pju...:confused:

9. dannyy868686

dannyy868686 Someday Author

im pretty sure the stun remove will be added to one of the skill talents,

10. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

Love the smilie emotes! Wish DSO would add them.

11. daniboy77

daniboy77 Forum Greenhorn

And all the noobs will have all the pvp tallents. Cool. The game is going worse.

12. Novadude

I have 2 flag bearers, but I don't mind this. PVP was too imbalanced for new characters, especially at the lower levels, and if this increases the amount of matches, that can be good.

13. Zamvel7

Zamvel7 Active Author

dani,

we are noobs at some point,

and well with this change it would be more fair, and we will need to think harder in order to win battles.

i think this change could bring us something amazing

14. Th~rock

Th~rock Forum Apprentice

For pvp you have 4 secs to move out of the way so its not very powerful its easy to move away from. dks have like 2 sec be4 dmg is done to u when they die so makes it not even to sw.

15. Novadude

Very few dks, rangers, and dwarves were building builds around dying. SW's were specializing in suicide strategies. Bleh. I routinely see SWs with 30+ kills and 30+ deaths in 5v5. It was terrible, unimaginative gameplay.

16. Th~rock

Th~rock Forum Apprentice

I get what ur saying but for the sw to get there stuff put on cool down time for 2 mins it should be more even for every class sw should be 1 min or all class should be 2 mins. Because it is missing with the people that ave pvped a lot in the game to get that talenet now everyone will have it. Also that all class can explode that is even to everyone so cool down time should be even to no mater what the reason is bc it make 1 class weaker.

BabuUSA and Darwarren like this.
  17. REKKAIL1

REKKAIL1 Forum Greenhorn

I agree with T-rock!!! And the evolution of DSO has repeately diminished to power for the SW. Implementing a 2 min. cool down, shortening the blast radius, and reducing the the damage. I recall when the blast radius was 12m and the damage was 1200%. Clearly DSO favors the DK more and more... I play all 4 archetypes, all with maxed talents. I think they want me to lose my cool. Game on...:mad:.

shadow-whisper, BabuUSA and Darwarren like this.
  18. ULTRAPEINLICH

ULTRAPEINLICH Forum Duke

So is it correct to assume that one might be able to skill "ready to fight" as well as "battle instincts" now and gain both effects at the same time after a kill?
    Not sure, but this might be a bit too op.

19. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

So I might be wrong since I'm not actually on the TS, but from what's been posted, it seems like the 1%dmg/1%def increase per fame level has been eliminated? If so, that's good for making pvp more fair for newer players.

However, this change has pretty much ripped everything that was ever of interest out of the pvp fame tree and given it to everyone in the form the xp and wisdom tree. Kind of disappointing that pvp has now become pointless, because there's nothing worthwhile to earn.

20. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Also, if the rumor that the explosion only works in PvP holds true, then there is even less reason to ever step foot in PvP... they may have balanced it some, but they have also removed any motivation to play PvP from a primarily PvE viewpoint. I used to play PvP in the hope that some day I'd get Supernatural Regeneration for use in PvE, but now they've nerfed the skill and made it openly available anyway... so, again, Why should I PvP?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.