Feedback (New) Full Moon Event

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Sunlight, Sep 1, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

2. ThorOrigins

ThorOrigins Forum Greenhorn

Unfortunaly I agree with ye the drops are to extremele low true

3. Sprokkel

Sprokkel Active Author

Feedback on Varholm; I`m getting sick of shooting 200 times or more an amphora to get a wolf (mount).
    But at the end, i`ll never get this mount.
    In 1 word, ridiculous !!

4. Universeea

Universeea Advanced

How do you kill bloodmage on fatal or infernal with DK I have tried and mage heals full hp every 10 seconds its really EDIT ridiculous wasting all shining essences for 0 progress what is the point. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:!:mad:

Last edited by moderator: Jun 10, 2017
  5. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

Try to team up with a Dwarf and do it the way they did it in this vid:

6. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

Painful is also a time/essence waster (for me :oops:). I have no idea how the heck he heals. He didn't even touch me... he heals;:mad: he didn't use the circle skill... he heals.:mad::mad::mad:
    So I gave up on painful runs and did only normal runs for the cores.:mad:

Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
  7. CreeperS4

CreeperS4 Someday Author

I have killed the Bloodmage several times in all dificulties in this event. There is a little detail you need to know. Those red "slimes" that appear in all map, when they die, they leave a bunch of slime on the ground. If an enemy is on top of that when it dies, it will regen the whole HP, having a big regeneration afterwards, while being on top of it.
    So, as you can see on the video Yogo posted, the idea is to kill first those slimes and then take the Bloodmage away from the place the all died. Now, you only have to be careful (the tank) when he casts the circle skin and avoid being near him, so he can't heal. Once you do that, having a decent tank according to the difficulty and some good damage, it's not really a big deal to kill him.

bLaind likes this.
  8. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

Thanks. Can anyone else confirm that it's the slimes?

9. xXxTroublexXx

xXxTroublexXx Forum Apprentice

yes, it's the slime, just test it, it also heals the normal mobs ;)

bLaind likes this.
  10. chiuseer

chiuseer Advanced

yes, u are right. I totally give up . After the three mini boss, I directly return to town.
    Dame, I got ZERO Darken Core in painful mode.:mad:

11. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

It's the slimes, this lad is correct:

Just drag the bloodmage away enough from the spawning point of those so that you're not on their line of sight and they don't get close, or, have a DPS fellow kill them before they get close to the bloodmage, be aware of his heal spell and you should be good to go.

bLaind likes this.
  12. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

2 arguments to focus about :

Think about those items again :

New wolf slayer shield for DK
    [​IMG]
    Shield of the Wolf Slayer
    [​IMG] Dragonknight
    Unique Item, Tier 4
    (Off Hand, Shield)
    Item level: 55
    Base Values
    + xxx-xxx Critical Hit rate
    + xxx-xxx Armor value
    + xxx-xxx Block rate
    + 1 Block Strength
    Enchantments
    8,0-11,0% faster attack speed
    31,0-41,0% increased increased critical hit rate on this item
    + 13,0-18,4 critical damage
    Might of the Wolf Slayer
    Set Bonus:
    (2): + 10,00% critical damage
    (3): 25,00% increased critical hit rate
    (4): For each critical hit with Bloody Wild Swing you regenerate 0.5% of your maximum Health Points.
    Durability: 80/80
    >> Requires level 55
    Melting value:[​IMG] 39270
    Eligible for Pristine Core and Soul Core transfer crafting. Needs Draken Cores for the recipes.
    C'mon SERIOUSLY ? Is this a "shield" or some sort of useless items ?
    WHY ?

AND

[​IMG]
    Blood Rune Belt
    [​IMG] Spellweaver
    Unique Item, Tier 4
    (Hips, Belt)
    Item level: 55
    Base Values
    + 26-36 Damage
    + 510-720 Health Points
    + 544-768 All resistance values
    Enchantments
    38,0-51,0% increased damage on this item
    38,0-51,0% increased Health Points on this item
    12,0-16,0% increased damage
    Unique Values
    Regenerates 10,00 Health Points per second
    Runes of Regained Health
    Set Bonus:
    (1): + 800 Health Points (level dependent)
    (2): Regenerates 2,0% Health Point per second for 10 seconds when you pick up Healing Spheres.
    (3): + 20% increased attack speed, as long as your Health Points stay above 33%
    (4) : For each defeated enemy, you regenerate 2.0% of your maximum Health Points.
    Durability: Indestructible
    >> Requires level 55
    Melting value:[​IMG] 39270
    Eligible for Pristine Core and Soul Core transfer crafting. Needs Draken Cores for the recipes.
    Could you have a serious rework on that yellow 10 lp regen ?
    With an average 70.000-80.000 LP per DK class, is a 10 LP regen a joke ? isn't it ?

Last edited by moderator: Jun 10, 2017
  13. marcbgd

marcbgd Forum Greenhorn

my experience has not been good....none of the beasts are dropping essence, the only place i get essence is from the mine, and the drop for items is very low, and the ones that are dropped are low level stuff.....after playing 2 days I've only received one gold level item from all the bosses i've killed.

14. krawler2018

krawler2018 Junior Expert

i agree it should be at least 100 at lv 55

15. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Is it possible to get the visions from the past quest again?
    I have completed it few months ago, and I am wondering if it is possible to redo every month, or is this only a one time quest?

16. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

It is part of the quest chain that helps you unlock the second map.
    These are only needed/doable one time per character, as the NM quests now.

17. Nostradamus88

Nostradamus88 Active Author

A very good event to farm. I have two suggestions for the future:
    1) it would be great to have more blood for varghulf or a way to get more (for example killing 500 mobs)
    2) increase the drop rate of runes by the mage. For people who did not have royal sapphires this is the only way to have high attack speed. I made about 50 runs in this event and only 1 rune...

18. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

I doubt they would increase the drop rate for the runes, they are buyable for the "little" price of 15 golden clovers, which are a source of money for them

19. Nostradamus88

Nostradamus88 Active Author

Of course i know it but it is not a reason to not ask it. However i do not agree. I do not pay for andermant but i think that people who pay a lot for andermant are old players who want to stay at the top. And they already have biggest attack speed runes. These runes are desired only from new players or some old char without them. If the old char did not have them is because he did not pay before... why would he start now? So it remains the new players. Sometimes i play with players from region chat and speak a bit with them. Surely i do not think there is someone so [EDIT] to pay. Everyone or play for fun or they hate this kind of situation of p2w. And a lot of them do not understand how the game work, do not know how to set and a lot of other things. A lot of them quit the game after some weeks because in pve they do not see a good upgrade without help and in pvp they are dead meat. This is to say that clovers are not anymore source of money for bigpoint, in my opinion.

Last edited by moderator: Sep 5, 2017
  20. Aslandroth

Aslandroth Regular

There are two glaring flaws to this event, and the system around which they are based. The first is simply the cruel joke of the shield, which has become a non shield hybrid type of item that I don't see a use for. The second, and much more cruel is the unfulfilled promise of what these events were. When we were able to combine multiple same tier items to increase tier, it felt like the monthly grind was worth the effort. While my drop rate was abysmal and I was unlucky, I did manage to get an old shield up to T2 and was working my way to T3 and I was (laughably) thankful and having a relatively enjoyable time, even spending money on shining silver essence so I could do Bloodmoon and not waste the blood spent on a wolf kill. Now? Now to kill Vargulf on excruciating gives me T2 items which I've had for 6 months (in their newer iteration but still not as good as anything I've crafted) and killing him on a higher difficulty, while promising to relieve me of ander I need to revive, gives me an almost nonexistent drop rate, without even a gnob or his inbred sister / cousin to buy with draken. Someone at BP has lost their mind because not I can't F2P or even P2W if I wanted to. Why should I waste money on ander?

Oh and their is a 3rd problem as well. The event progress which is good for the speed runes only, drops only T0 items so the big, huge, massive reward chests are generally melt items. Maybe if this augment core fantasy is ever realized......

While I am at it, why not include the 4th problem, autoloot progress items. This is pretty ridiculous as nobody would actively choose to leave them behind. It is getting harder and harder to give BP my money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.