New guild, NewLand (heredur) +40lvl

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Makarylli, Sep 11, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Makarylli

Makarylli Forum Apprentice

Hi!, I made a new guild, and i hope it's gonna be a good one, so here's what you need to get in:

-Be active player
    -Obviously +40lvl to get in
    -You don't need to be paying player, I'm not :D
    -IF you get in, heres the rules too:
    -No bullying
    -No chat spamming
    -You have to be active at least once per 2 days
    -Speak only english on chat
    -And no noobs...

Comment on this thread and give me your name and I will invite you, or just wp me when im online on DSO. I hope you understand something of my English too! :D

2. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Makarylli ,

We wish you the best with this new adventure in Dracania!

I guess you were clear on your explanation so let's wait for some heroes that may be interested ;)

Cheers,

3. KANIMAX

KANIMAX Forum Apprentice

Hey, I am looking for guild with active and helpful people. Came back after long break and theres alots of new things that I like to learn and experience with other players. Name of my warrior is Rorchach41 (lvl46). My progress in game is Q2 so far because I have played only about 1,5-2 weeks after comeback.

4. Jetex

Jetex Forum Greenhorn

Hey , im lvl 40 dragonknight i would like to join ur guild . im very active player and speaks english I hope you invite me to ur guild thanks a lot .

My sever is heredur . :D
    My character : Jetex404

5. Archadious

Archadious Forum Greenhorn

Hi there I really need a guild right now with lots of people, my name in the game is Fónfon obviusly in Heredur waiting for your invitation, Im level 41 spellweaver.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.