New guild - Shieldmaidens - looking for women (but men are also welcome)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by nitha, Jan 11, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nitha

nitha Forum Greenhorn

Hi everyone!
    My name is Natalia and I just set up a new guild called Shieldmaidens located on Heredur server.
    Guild has been created to gather women Drakensang Online in one place to make them more comfortable and sociable. I understand my goal will be hard to achieve that is why I leave an announcement here :) I believe with your help we can create a very nice place together.

• My intention is to make that guild stable and very friendly to others.
    • Like I mentioned I am looking for women but men are also welcome especially if you have female character :) (no discrimination).
    • I do not require any minimum level or age or being strong or something.
    • The main guild language is English but I also know Polish and some German, Spanish and Norwegian language (learning a lot!).
    • You can easily get promoted here as it is a new guild yet.

Send message to Anitheara if you want to join (you can also chat with Hretha, Percunatele or Pensieve).
    Post here if you want to know more.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.