Feedback New ladder (fix everything)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Shy-FX, Oct 23, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shy-FX

Shy-FX Forum Greenhorn

change the realm system to (ladder / none ladder)
    and put all ladder players separate from none ladder doing this will make a new realm for players to start..
    this will create a balanced PVP in ladder.. and will balance the game because everyone is level1 again new players pushed towards ladder for better experience

none ladder would be left alone and every year all Ladder players are moved to None ladder (if your ladder toon is to good to let go)
    he can remain in none ladder

all this change would need is
    new server partitioned away from the population on none ladder
    create new Hero Select at main menu (allowing 8 toons not 4)

Effect would be priceless computation to reach 55 in ladder and be ranked on a leader board for pvp/pve - removal of twinks and 1hit kill fights - ALOT of money would be pumped for players to get a footup on this new ladder system
    testing of balance items under new setup of stats... basically a better game for new players and old frustrated none ladder players

because everyone loves bashing monsters at level 1 with your friends :)

2. Frostarch

Frostarch Junior Expert

No for me, there's already EDIT that do with the ladder system and that's the main reason i quit those games.

Last edited by moderator: Oct 23, 2017
    trakilaki likes this.
  3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Thanks but NO.
    If i wanted that kind of system i could play other games instead of this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.