New new moon event

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Wllf, Aug 6, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Well all my items were tier 1 ... if it is of any help.

2. AmarWilrick

AmarWilrick Forum Pro

its just too bad we can only do 8 runs every months, :/ . we need 1 year to comlete the set , thats a very bad point for BP .( u need to be a big payer to get it fast ,5 amphora keys = 2000 ander ,drop scroll 100 % from golden amphora )

mrproper2 likes this.
  3. DeadDragon123

DeadDragon123 Forum Apprentice

True, I hope Devs will realise that the current state of new moon is kind of worse than it was, i m not complaining about new items, maps, bosses but mechanics of progress, rewards, and entries (scrolls). It is all fixable.

4. David_Tactic

David_Tactic Someday Author

My biggest struggle with the new new moon event is that the drop rate of fairy wood is to low... I did 10 runs i have got ±100 fairy wood, i think so that's to less.

mrproper2 likes this.
  5. ViktorG75

ViktorG75 Active Author

[​IMG]

This is drop from one run in Blackborg.
    Really humiliating, even for FtP player.

Progress bar of giving up DSO is quite filled.
    The game slowly dissolves itself.

:(

xxxVenom and _Baragain_ like this.
  6. -Skyfire-

-Skyfire- Someday Author

Reviving an old thread because my question is new moon related. I am unsure about getting scrolls from the daily quest. I distinctly remember getting a vial during full moon a few days ago, and I read in another post that you get scrolls from the daily quests. However, since I'm not a premium user, I thought it would be best to make sure before potentially spending hundreds of anders.

With enough rerolls, are you guaranteed to get a scroll quest from the middle portion of the dq, in the 2nd and 3rd levels (EDIT 2nd level doesn't give a scroll)? Even if I have to spend a lot of anders, seems better than using the anders on amphorae keys.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
  7. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

I have had 1 scroll, 3rd daily level in the middle line. But I have seen reports of users not having a single scroll. Not sure how accurate it is though. It would be gamble for sure)

Upd. I didnt check the second level, didnt know it can be there so accepted the default kill 10 junks.

Also, some people say it will only be there if you have completed the quest line, so you have the access to the boss. And it will be the boss you completed the quest for.

8. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Yup. I had left my third boss daily open (non-clover day, didn't care and didn't want to stop doing the event to go kill pw boss.) Anyway after I killed the boss for the first time, completing the quest line, I decide to scroll thru the boss quest again (prem acct) and pick up the 20 junk since I had decided to go ahead and run the event progress. This is when I noticed it pop up the first time.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

9. trakilaki

I have to disagree :D
    I did that at the first New Moon event ... I took the White Boss (Karabossa) ... but i have got "kill Magotina" from DQ.
    Of course I couldn't ... when already took the other quest (1 day earlier).

MikeyMetro likes this.
  10. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Good to know for the future. Ofc, if it had been a clover day the event would have taken a back seat anyway since my main is has more Draken than I need :)

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

trakilaki likes this.
  11. xxxVenom

xxxVenom Forum Apprentice

You don't need much fairy wood anymore and you pick up some during the event as well.. Bigger struggle is to get enough scrolls together, cause 9 outta 10 boss runs end up with those "humiliating drops" (quoting ViktorG75 from above) ..
    Also, would love to see some nerf-happy scripter or programmer would nerf those annoying looooong quests a little bit ;)

12. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

Can somebody tell me why the fairy wood drops are so low? (considering the fact that the boss requires 50).

13. HurrDurr

HurrDurr Forum Apprentice

i can't help but feel being trolled by "lunar blossom" being auto-loot able (8 loots per event) and "fairy fire" not (4000 loots per event)

_Baragain_, Gevilson and bLaind like this.
  14. Gevilson

Gevilson Active Author

It really feels like a slap in the face, as if to remind us that they're capable of implementing the auto-pickup for anything they want, just not to what we need.

15. mpkn2

mpkn2 Forum Apprentice

Events should be fun not like this... repeating same thing for more than 40 time with a bad map will just make the most sick.
    this is my third new moon and for the third time i guess gona just end quests for boss and stop. i just feel like a slave if i try to end this event :)

16. trakilaki

Because you don't need more. You have only 8 scrolls (max. 11 with DQ) ... that is 8x50=400 woods
    If the average collected progress per run is 80 ... you will need 50 runs (4000/80) just to finish the event's progress and get all the scrolls.
    If if the average wood drop per run is 20 ... you will collect 1000 woods in those 50 runs ... which is more than enough to make those 8-11 boss kills even if you spend 2x50 woods per kill.
    If you do more boss runs that means you need to open amphoras ... if you open them you would get 50+ woods per amphora anyway.

I am not saying this is right ... just explaining what is their reasoning behind whole this concept.
    I made it to 1500 progress and I stopped ... i am not stupid to play that crap XD

17. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

I have never had 20 per run :) its more like 8-10

18. trakilaki

10x50=500 more than enough :D

19. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

Yeah, I agree its enough. Especially with a couple of amphoras to bootstrap)

20. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

I got like 5~10MAX per run, i dropped it at the 2nd scroll... Why couldn't they make something more pleasant like the full moon... Oh crap they will change that too.. I wont talk again :D :p .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.