Suggestion New PvP System

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by λndseyne, Jan 7, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Would you like this to be implemented?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. λndseyne

λndseyne Forum Apprentice

Hello,
    I was waiting r214 for long time with feeling that something in pvp will be changed for dead server Werian. Still, I'm waiting more than 1h for a match.. It's impossible to finish 3v3 or 6v6 quest because the pvp is not working anymore. But i have an idea, If BP wanna focus on PVP with upcoming patch why don't create a system which takes players from every server to PVP arena? There would be more matches, more fun, less waiting .. Before r214 I waited for 6v6 and 3v3 match 210 mins then i closed game ( video is still on youtube ) 2 days ago I waited 93 mins then i closed game :) Even if I choose to play for 1v1 usually i am just meeting same players.
    If there wont be a pvp system Like i described, servers like Agathon, Tegan and werian may say good bye pvp. I hope u would support my idea.
    Andseyne of Werian

2. dantyinferno15

dantyinferno15 Forum Greenhorn

Looks like a good idea . :)

3. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

PvP across all servers.... Hmmm... Now that is actually a good idea for PvP. Keep the PvP leaderboards separate per server, but multi server matches. Yes, that is a good ticket.

I'll vote yes for your idea. :)

4. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

1) Not even remotely a new idea. 2) Technical issues (insane lag for starters) beyond what this game is built for.

The proper way to fix the problems with the underpopulated servers is ideas that will attract players to them.

ΣMiwel likes this.
  5. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

I'm 100% with Mikey here.
    Servers have different physical localisation, so making such a system would be insanely hard from the technical viewpoint, and we all know how good technicians we have in BP.

Also, that won't fix any problems, it will just hide them. It's like taking a painkiller and stopping there, letting the disease ravage your body, while you could get some proper medication that could cure you.

Now, they should do some proper advertising (think Dance of Blades... but to repeat such a thing, they would have to fix PvP first).
    They should add way more playable content. More usable unique items sets. Dedicated PvP equipment - think Traki's suggestion (if they decided to go the way they did). New skills for all classes (one for lvl 50 with talents at the next lvls, and another one if they increased the lvl cap). Maybe even a new class.
    The list of what they could and should do is long... but are they going to do those?

MikeyMetro likes this.
  6. ICELance

ICELance Forum Greenhorn

That would be such a great idea, it would help the less populated servers to get on the PVP side of the game since its pretty impossible to get matched most of the time as is.