New to the Community

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by scmn, Feb 4, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scmn

scmn Forum Apprentice

Now, i suggested a real time translator for the game of drakensang, but i feel like that could be just as important here in the forum, hand in hand with my new suggestion. i feel like, not many people know enough about the forum and community. i've posted several threads now in quick succession, well thought out and detailed, and these are ideas i've had in a couple instances for years! i simply didn't know that there was a creative corner to pitch ideas to other players and to the staff, and i've been a member of drakensang since the Eastern US Server was still in beta testing phases, i remember getting a reward of andermant for it, to some degree, and blowing it all just cause i was a clueless 13 year old. but anyways back to the point, there needs to be some kind of way to get players into the community and having more of a voice, whether it be something like a monthly notice or just a big flashing sign at the game login, because i'm an example myself, it took me years to even notice the forum's creative corner, and only now because it was brought to my attention by the staff!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.