New to the game DK co-op with mage

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by MortalcioXD, Aug 19, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MortalcioXD

MortalcioXD Forum Greenhorn

Hello I'm new to the game and I'm wondering how I should put my points into the skill tree. Like Ive been playing 3 days and I'm wondering what the best skills are to put points into. Also is 2 handed weapon better than a short sword and shield? Like it does more damage and I never seem to lose a lot of health anyway. Also what would be the best build for me and my girlfriend, like I'm playing DK and she's playing a mage is that a good combo, and how should we build? And if you have any tips for us it would be useful thank you very much ^^!

2. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

Until you hit the parallel worlds, you'll want to build a nice 2h with as much dmg/crit as possible. This makes farming fast and easy.

See this old thread as a rough guide. Things have changed dramatically, but it still gives a pattern.

As for skills, here is how I use my points:

[​IMG]

Now once you hit the pw, you'll end up in 1H tank mode 99.9% of the time. Everything put into HP, Armor, Block and resist so that you can keep agro while others get to kill the bosses.

3. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello MortalcioXD ! Welcome to DSO EN Forum:) We hope you are going to have a great time and find our Forum useful and our community kind and helpful:)

also thank you Rhysingstar for your input- it is much appreciated!

kind regards

4. gun

gun Forum Great Master

Hi MortalcioXD,

Welcome to the forum.

For simplicity. Use 2H & Mighty Wild Swing to heal you. Use items that give you highest hp possible & highest damage as possible.
    Worry about armor, resist, crit rate & crit damage later in level 50. Depend on your play time, roughly you would reach level 50 in 2-4months. I'm sure in that period of time you get to know the game better.

There is an interesting build here for SW. In short your girlfriend might want her SW just like that when entering parallel worlds.
    That build also applicable for 2H DK. In general SW & 2H DK have similar build.

From time to time you might want to consult in Dragonknight & Spellweaver forum.

Good luck :)

Shine2 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.