Newbie questions

Discussion in 'Questions about Getting Started in the Game' started by Vazful, Jun 7, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Vazful

Vazful Junior Expert

1)So i heard that stats (crit, block, etc ) cap at 80%. My question is, how many stats can CAP a TOP/MAXed out player?

2)Do i need to kill the boss in Agathons Alliance Hall to continue questing? because that boss does some tonz of dmg..

3)I noticed that items dont drop with the properties i want. For example, i want jewels with resist enchantments yet i very rarely see jewels drop with stacked resist enchantments, they are mostly crit and block. I guess my question is, are the chances for all the enchantments the same?

2. Galvard

Galvard Forum Mogul

1) All stats have max. 80%. If you dmg. dealer you will some stats 80%, if you are tank you will have another stats with 80%.
    3) Jewels do not have enchantment (blue numbers) with resists. Maybe some unique items. Belts have enchantment with resists.

3. Vazful

Vazful Junior Expert

1) Thats not what i ask :/
    Is there any TOP/MAXED player here plz?

-MERGED-

so there isnt any person that can answer to my first question?..... if u dont understand the question i can try to give better explanation..

Last edited by moderator: Jun 8, 2018
  4. Erebus

Erebus User

Perhaps, but you ought to be patient, since you're asking for something very specific, as far as I understand, which also leads me to this: please do not double post or "bump" your own thread, it is against the forum rules since it's considered spam. Keep in mind that you got a reply already and you just waved it away for not coming from a "top/maxed player", you either need to rephrase your question to be more specific towards what you're asking, or accept the fact that non-top/max players also have the knowledge required to answer some of the questions here in the forums. Best regards.

MademoiselleCaramel likes this.
  5. Vazful

Vazful Junior Expert

Sorry about double posting..
    I didnt wave it away because it didnt came from a top/maxed player.. lol. He just didnt answer my question. And the reason i asked for a top/maxed player is because i think those are the only ppl that can actually answer that question (but maybe i am wrong?). So ofc whoever knows can reply.....
    So, i will try to explain it better. First of all i know stats cap at 80%. My question is: A top/maxed out player how many of these stats (block, armor, crit, crit power, etc etc) can possibly max?

6. heror

heror Forum Baron

depending on your gems well Block is easily maxed out with shield and good pauldrons ( dragans battleworn armor ) , crit also depends on your onyx tier + the % increased crit hit on this weapon and + base crit from rings and karabossa cape + increased crit hit line in helmet.

Armor depends on the base armor value of your items( tier + class ) and cyanite tier ( aka royal and etc)

Dmg still has no maximum depends on your build atack speed i think has max of 4.00 but most skills break points end at 2.80 or dwarfs 3,00 so noone needs above 3.00 if you aim for speed.

Rage, steam,concentration and mana have no limit it depends on your build+ wisdom upgrade nd certain items + special stones

7. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

At max wisdom (200), in the first two columns, you can max 2 of 3 in each section with some points in the 3rd 'til you reach that section's cap. Even both 1h and 2h can be done on the same tab. Plus you can max all the travel merits and coin drop, remote vendor and workbench.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey

8. Vazful

Vazful Junior Expert

i didnt mean just via wisdom points, but overall, items+passives, everything included.

9. HellenicMacedonian

HellenicMacedonian Active Author

You can maximize everything if you want.

"Dmg, Critical dmg and life" have no limit to 80%.

Vazful likes this.
  10. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Vazful and navelko like this.
  11. jaymer

jaymer Forum Greenhorn

I'm up to level 27 - just started playing1 week. But I have only 3 wisdom points. How do you get all this wisdom shown in Pic above?

12. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

The character shown above is a Test Server character.

For normal people on the live servers, you get it through daily quests, and farming monsters and bosses. You will collect them over time, so don't try to rush things. Just enjoy the ride. :)

13. nvmind

nvmind Forum Inhabitant

All of them in the same time.