Newmoon Event

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by Hasanbey0, Sep 18, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hasanbey0

Hasanbey0 Someday Author

I have a problem with the belt at the newmoon event for several months?

gonzalo.data likes this.
  2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Hello @Hasanbey0,

What kind of problem are you experiencing? It would be great if you could give us more details :) .
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

3. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

the thing is, they removed traders from event and parallel world bosses, without planning and giving too much thoughts about the consequences
    Since then the belt is practically impossible to obtain: the golem doesn't drop it and amphoras don't drop it either

gonzalo.data likes this.
  4. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Thank you, @sargon234! If the problem is the drop rate, @Hasanbey0 , and being unable to get it - we've already escalated low drop rate complaints as well as suggestion for reintroducing the traders.

Good luck to both of you with the drops!

Cheers,
    teddy.bear

gonzalo.data likes this.
  5. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

oh i already have the belt, because i was lucky enough to be able to buy it

The problem now is that the belt is impossible to get
    And by the way, the frozen witch brooms are also impossible to get, the golden amphoras don't drop them
    There's also issues there

And this shouldn't be happening in the first place, they should have thought about these when they did implement that trashfire of a patch the patch that removed the traders after the death of the boss

gonzalo.data and JohnWick like this.