Night0wls Guild - Heredur

Discussion in 'Guild Introductions' started by Morinphen, Jun 21, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

Presentation updated.

2. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

Good guild, Joined them and do not regret it.

3. Morinphen

Presentation updated.

4. SamuraiD

SamuraiD Forum Greenhorn

Hello, there! I want to join! I've been searching an active guild for quite some time. Lvl 55, ranger. Active everyday. My in-game name is Samuraidi. I would really like to join an active guild, cause I need some help getting stronger. Any other info needed?

5. Shazam

Shazam Forum Greenhorn

Hello, I would gladly join your guild

character:Aatro0xx (55 lvl warrior)

I am from Bulgaria
    My understanding of English is pretty good
    I play mostly in the weekends or 18:00-23:00 and i also use discord

6. Morinphen

You can both contact one of us in-game and you can join our Discord server for starters.

7. ZeroooSkill

ZeroooSkill Forum Greenhorn

Hello there, i'm interested in joining the guild. I'm experienced in using Discord and would say my english is pretty good, so calling while playing is not a problem (I actually prefer calling while playing).
    Game-wise i would say i'm dedicated to grinding my ranger and still got a lot of space for improvement which i'm willing to fill (via picture with my stats below).
    Also i am from the Czech Republic.

Thank you.
    ZeroooSkill, Heredur.

[​IMG]

8. Morinphen

Heya! Get in touch with one of us in-game, join us on Discord and we'll talk from there :D.

9. k4zperr

k4zperr Forum Greenhorn

Hello Morinphen i dont know if you remember me (K4sperr) my ingame name is now K4s, i would really like to join ur guild. im very used to discord and use it everyday, english speaking and typing, very dedicated to the game on my mage lvl 55 i play many hours a day and in weekends, i have 43k dmg atm :)

10. Morinphen

Yeah, rings a bell! Just contact one of the officers in-game and join our Discord, and we'll do the rest from there ;).

11. mihaimita6

mihaimita6 Forum Greenhorn

Hello. I'm Michael in real life in game I'm diavolov.(55 ranger)
    I'm kinda friendly
    I'm playing this game since 2010-2011
    I'm active in the game....sometimes I have breaks cuz of some really life events
    I never tried before an active guild cuz I didn't had the chance but I will like to
    I stay a lot in game and I like some guild where I can stay with my friends to farm and to laugh every time.
    See ya in game if I get the chance to get one of ya in party.

Morinphen likes this.
  12. sas45

sas45 Forum Greenhorn

Hello guys , i would like to join to your guild , i have a lvl45 dwarf . Im from romania , but beside that i also know hungarian and english . ty

13. anel234

anel234 Forum Greenhorn

Hello there, my old name was HyperDubstep ( I joined your guild maybe a year ago) and after a long hiatus I want to come and play DSO with you guys again. If by any chance you have any space in your guild I would gladly come join you guys.
    My ig name is Detruidor2

Cant wait to see familiar names again.

14. Morinphen

@mihaimita6 - Hehe, good that you contacted us directly, haven't logged on here for a good long while.

@sas45 - I'm afraid the level requirement is 55, but feel free to contact us once you reach it (or maybe you have already).

@anel234 - As usual, see you on Discord and we'll go from there.

15. Mdk3

Mdk3 Someday Author

Still recruiting ? I'm looking for a guild. My name is mdk3 on Heredur, ranger, 30k dmg.

16. Morinphen

Nice, see you in-game for the talking & everything ;).

17. presaon

presaon Forum Greenhorn

hey i am a active lvl 40 dragonknight and would like to join your guild my ingame name is Tempux :)
    (server heredur)