No Drop from Snare Plants

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by MikeyMetro, Feb 22, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

While doing the Atlantis quests in Temple Sector I noticed the Snare Plants are not dropping anything. 3 runs thru and not even a handful of coppers. They are dropping their quest items (spore sacs) ok.

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I am going to use this thread to report a similar issue.
    It is quite opposite when playing From Disaster to Master 5/9 quest.
    Snare plants are not dropping quest items ... in fact the whole Helios region and the mentioned quest are bugged. No one is dropping a single quest item in any of the four maps (Mount Suvius, Temple Sector, Spawning Ground and Abyss of Time).
    Now ... I have already finished the quest on three characters both on TS and live server ... so I know what the drop rate is.
    But that was before R215 ... now I am playing it for a fourth time and I have spent 3 days without a single quest item drop inn all of those maps. I was playing on all difficulties from painful to infernal III ... I even did 3-4 runs on normal out of curiosity but no drop as well.
    That is obviously a bug.
    I will play with my DK again tonight ... and see if I get a single drop after 4 days.

-----MERGED-----

Nope ... still not a single drop

[​IMG]

Last edited by moderator: Mar 7, 2019
  3. ItzStam

ItzStam Someday Author

There's this quest called "From Disaster to Master", and I'm on the fifth part of it, where I need to kill some mods in Atlantis to get the items I need to complete it.
    Now, I've reached lvl 55 and left this quest behind for some reason and came back to complete it. The problem is that I've been doing the same map so many times and didn't get anything... Do I need to do it in higher difficulties since I'm also in a really higher level? Or is this how it's supposed to be?

4. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hi there. The quest "From Disaster to Master 5/9" is available from level 40 ( check the reward box description). However, it would appear the the quest is currently bugged; more about it here. It has been reported and we are eagerly waiting for a fix;

kind regards.

5. ItzStam

ItzStam Someday Author

How will I know when it is fixed, do I have to farm everyday hoping that they fixed it?

6. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Dear ItzStam, once we learn about the fix it should be made public in Official Announcements or Patchnotes and Maintenance sections of the Forum. That is all I am able to tell you at present;

kind regards