No Khalys drops? Does she hate me?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by omelitTV, Apr 19, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omelitTV

omelitTV Forum Greenhorn

So i was farming khalys with my best friend for the cloak thats on the POSSIBLE rewards. After a few times of reentering (about 5 or 6) he got the cloak. After that he left and i just kept on playing. Seriously though, I have freakin' reentered more than 30 times, I MEAN IT, YES, LITERALLY. I even leveled up. What the hell is going on, is it some sort of a glitch?!

2. Struble

Struble Board Analyst

Just bad luck mate, on my low level dk I got it on the second run while on my dwarf I had to do over 70 runs with it to finally get it and I bet there are people who needed way more runs, all about some little luck.
    But dont give up! It will drop, don't worry.

Morinphen likes this.
  3. Shansurri

Shansurri Active Author

Try her in PW. I have run her for over 6 months, and received exactly ONE of her uniques as a drop.

I wouldn't mind the low drop rate on bosses if it weren't for the fact that most of the time, the drops are at the lower end of the quality range. It's like a double negative. Only it doesn't result in a positive.

GoulishNightmares likes this.
  4. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

It's just luck... some have a lot of good one, others a lot of bad, etc. It goes for a lot of stuff, and you see some people getting what they want easily, while others will struggle for tens, hundreds of runs, etc. like Struble said. Also, if you're still levelling up, you're probably not in that big of a need to get that cloak right now.

That doesn't work, Shansurri, as he is after the cloak available only at the regular Khalys.

5. Same. Ive only gotten one drop from pw khalys..a 1h wand which i dont use. Useless to me. Dont feel bad Omelit. Drop rates arent very good overall i think and if you are say farming for the black costume of NM or Wolf of FM you should pray even more.

Shansurri likes this.
  6. Shansurri

Shansurri Active Author

I was only referencing that the drop rates are equally abysmal in the PW version. And of course, to make it worse he can't even buy the cloak-- at least in the PWs we can use materi to purchase most uniques. Unlike the Mortis ring, which is just a matter of a lucky drop on a boss who is notoriously also stingy with his treasure.

The more I play this game, the more it begins to feel like some of the algorithms are simply not there. There are way too many instances of one player getting ten panthers from Balor, while another player tries for a year and never gets a single one. Another player gets three black wolves, while their teammate never gets a single one. DSO is spending a lot of time changing our characters and their skills, and I really have to wonder if the real change needs to be in how they have structured THEIR end of the game.

GoulishNightmares and Morinphen like this.
  7. Angellooo

Angellooo Forum Apprentice

Pls... On test server I kill Khali more than 500x. In 3 days i farm only khali and I got 1 cape. For 10 more i got 3 more cloaks :p

8. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Seriously? 30 times?
    Some people are not getting items even after more that 3000 runs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.