No New Quests at Lvl 48

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Dirysin, Jan 20, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dirysin

Dirysin Forum Apprentice

I just reached level 48 and no new quests have popped up. I completed the Opal Shrine and Cradle of Frost quests but don't see any way to get into Agathon's Alliance Hall, and no quests have come up that will allow me to get the keys for Nahuatlan and Fyrgon's Path of Fire. Has anyone else encountered this and know what I need to do to progress?
    Thanks!!

2. You have not completed a few crucial quests. The main one being Kaylin's "The Face of Betrayal".

Dirysin likes this.
  3. Dirysin

Dirysin Forum Apprentice

Hi Allogeneous. Thanks for the response. I don't see any option for that quest. I've completed all the quests that have appeared. Where is 'The Face of Betrayal" normally appearing?

4. There is a comprehensive list of quests in the Wiki DSO page which you may find useful

5. Dirysin

Dirysin Forum Apprentice

Thanks for the Wiki link Allogeneous. I'd like to close out this thread now. (Not sure how.) Thanks.

6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Check if you solved all important quests (in yellow) like Fyrgon's Fury.

Dirysin likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.