No sense (quest) crafting

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Baxuz, Aug 19, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baxuz

Baxuz Forum Greenhorn

Workbench only allows quest craft (Staff of Materi Manipulation) on test server, but Im level 43. !!!

[​IMG]

I can`t craft other items !!!

2. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Baxuz ,

I moved your thread to the right section.
    Rest sure that anything on test server is final.
    Thank-you for your input.
    Cheers,

3. molnijanx

molnijanx Someday Author

usualy all bugs what is on TS not get fixed.... only later then thay put new release to normal servers...

4. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @molnijanx ,

That's why your feedback - in the right section - is important :) I'll ask for an answer to that on Monday.
    Cheers,

5. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

You need to buy the recipes from NPCs to "learn" how to craft.

6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Dementia has struck Dracania ... everyone has forgotten how to craft ... so you will have to buy "ointment" for each crafting.

Please_enter_a_name likes this.
  7. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

This should be a nice theme for an event.
    And the biggest change is the fact that you cant craft legacy enchantments anymore after this patch. I dont know if you will be able to transfer them but you cant craft them.
    LE I didnt get all crafting recepies i guess, cuz i get error that told me i try to craft an item with legacy enchantment.So is working , this is nice.
    Anyway the Augment cores are expensive.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
  8. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Are you sure you bought all the "ointments"?
    There is also a new extension to this quest http://drakensangonline.wikia.com/wiki/Useless_Rubbish you get Crafting Primer as a reward.

I was able to craft items with legacy enchantments

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

also i was able to craft Unique Items with Items that have legacy enchantments

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Why would they make them uncraftable ... when they are useless now?

Also there is a bug with the workbench that leads to game crash every time you are making a particular item switch.

VukChe, Demon and Boki77 like this.
  9. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

This is the kind of thing that makes me wonder if the dev's have ever played any type of game before. Why in the world would they feel the need to implement such a thing? How does this help players? How does it move the game forward in a meaningful way?

Boki77 likes this.
  10. Nostradamus88

Nostradamus88 Active Author

well, for us old players it is an insult but for newbies maybe it is a really great idea. Everytime i found myself trying to explain crafting to a new guildmate i wonder how it is difficult to understand, so introducing new players to the most important part of the game in this way, maybe would be useful.... even if i do not know precisely how it will be

11. -DeathRaider-

-DeathRaider- Forum Pro

I am an old player but sometimes I can't keep up with all the changes and may forget how to craft. I just learned recently I can combine 4 legendaries to craft 4 golds. I thought you just had to get luck in 4th enchantment in carfting.

12. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

So forcing players to run around to various NPC's and buying a "guide" with gold/ander/draken is a good idea?

If it were free and part of the crafting bench, maybe I could see it being somewhat useful to newer players. As it is on the test server is a complete waste of time.

13. fab

fab Advanced

If those crafting shows inherit stats so they shouldn't be random stat.
    You put in 3 gold lines inc weapon damage ( from leg to leg ) , yet the result came out is rubbish stat.
    Stop making players life so miserable, we just want to have a game to relax ourselves after a long day of work life outside

vlatko81 likes this.
  14. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

Question:
    Can we still craft 2h swords or 2h axes on 2h hammer?

15. Hiro73

Hiro73 Forum Expert

Are there any news about the crafting system? Costs in gold, creation, significant improvements? ?

16. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

Has anyone tested what happens if you crash during a craft (alt+f4 to simulate it)?

17. Evowise

Evowise Forum Apprentice

Hello DSO Team
    About this "new" feature related to "learning crafting skill using books". Bigpoint should think twice before bringing it to the live server because the copyrights for that feature are owned by another gaming company EDIT
    I write about this because some of the Drakensang Online features are just copies made from another mmorpg owned by "that" company and sooner or later Bigpoint will enter on the copyright infringement territory.
    My advice for BP is to leave that feature alone and think at another way to make crafting more appealing.
    Furthermore, BP should think at how they can make DSO more stable, without bugs and most important... without connectivity issues (what makes playing on the live servers a bad experience is the lag and all the bad things related to an unoptimized game/connectivity).

Last edited by moderator: Aug 24, 2017
  18. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there,

I don't forget about you. Just got the answer yesterday :p
    According to our QA Team, this is a still work in progress. Please, comment in our feedback thread. Anyway, it shouldn't happen what is shown in your pic.
    Cheers,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.