Nobles of Duria on Agathon - Now Recruiting!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Dragonnns, Jan 16, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Nobles of Duria is now accepting new members on Agathon!

We are an English speaking guild. Most guild members are over level 40 but we are accepting all levels. We will work with, advise, and help you achieve your goals. We hope you will return the favor when you reach end game.

All levels and classes are welcome as long as you aspire to excellence and superiority of the nobility (just kidding!).

These are our rules:
    1. Be willing to help out other Guild members.
    2. Be courteous and kind.
    3. Do not smack talk other Guilds.
    4. Always represent the Guild with Valor and Honor - we are the Nobles after all.
    5. Have FUN above and beyond all else!

Please check out our guild forum - Nobles Of Duria webpage.

If you are interested in joining, please provide your in-game name here, apply via the website, or contact any of the following officers:
    Lygeena (Guild Master)
    Cnan
    Grimmlyn
    Jocom

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
  2. deidre71

deidre71 Junior Expert

--MERGED--

i will still like to purpose a merger with you guys i think it would be mutually beneficial, i would be willing to call it the phoenixofduria, i know you guys have history with the name noblesofduria but i want us to have an alliance cause in the long term it would make for a stronger guild on both ends, please consider this, thanks gimli71

Last edited by moderator: Jan 17, 2016
  3. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

That would basically be leaving one guild and joining another. Anyone can do so if they wish but there are many of us who have no intention of leaving.

Of course, you are welcome to create your own guild if you wish. But, please, don't poach from other guilds (ours included). There are many people looking for guilds to join. Invite them to your new guild.

4. deidre71

deidre71 Junior Expert

Thank you for your reply, its apparent at this time that you have no interest in merging i was offering to help you guys, please keep the merger in the back of you minds for the future if you should decide to thanks for your response and your time.

5. Blacksparrow

Blacksparrow Forum Greenhorn

Hello, I'm interested in joining the guild. My in-game name is Blacksparrow

6. deidre71

deidre71 Junior Expert

did you end up going with noblesofduria i got your alert and tried to recruit you for eternal flame we have teamspeak just let me know if thats where you are, i am a level 50 dk named padmeme or a ranger named gabrielle71 or a level 43 named gimli71 thanks or if you are stuck in a non english guild again we are on agathon and look forward to hearing from you

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
  7. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Hi Blacksparrow. If you are still interested in joining Nobles of Duria, let me know and I can send you an invite.

8. MagicMoon89

MagicMoon89 Junior Expert

9. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Invite sent!

10. sickle

sickle Forum Greenhorn

Hey I would like to talk to about joinin ur guild. ign is Sickel

11. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Questions answered and invite sent!

12. divaofdanger

divaofdanger Forum Greenhorn

Applied via the website. I forgot to mention my SM's char name. Pokerindafront.

13. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Dragonnns ,

We are proud to see that your guild is having success! ;) Congratulations!

We hope that some more heroes will join your guild - to conquer Dracania.

Cheers,

nanc likes this.
  14. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Invite Sent!

15. nanc

nanc Forum Greenhorn

Nobles of Duria is now accepting new members on Agathon!

We are an English speaking guild. Most guild members are over level 40 but we are accepting all levels. We will work with, advise, and help you achieve your goals. We hope you will return the favor when you reach end game.

All levels and classes are welcome as long as you aspire to excellence and superiority of the nobility (just kidding!).

These are our rules:
    1. Be willing to help out other Guild members.
    2. Be courteous and kind.
    3. Do not smack talk other Guilds.
    4. Always represent the Guild with Valor and Honor - we are the Nobles after all.
    5. Have FUN above and beyond all else!

Please check out our guild forum - Nobles Of Duria webpage.

If you are interested in joining, please provide your in-game name here, apply via the website, or contact any of the following officers:
    Lygeena (Guild Master)
    Cnan
    Jocom
    Mhagann

16. GodChronos

GodChronos Forum Expert

Agathon sounds like a nice server I would like to play there myself but making a new char will make all my progress be nothing. :(

Dragonnns likes this.
  17. 1stFirecaster

1stFirecaster Forum Greenhorn

Hi I am definitely interested in becoming a member of your guild. I have 2 characters: a level39 Dragonknight named Phenixthe1st; and a level 30 Ranger named Phenixrising. I play on the East coast server Agathon, but am actually located on the West coast. Hope to hear from you.

18. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Did you want both in the guild or one. We'd prefer one to start. Let us know which!

19. THESTIGMS

THESTIGMS Forum Apprentice

My in game name is Doguldur

20. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Invite Sent!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.