Nobles of Duria on Agathon - Now Recruiting!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Dragonnns, Jan 16, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaddyDog66

DaddyDog66 Forum Greenhorn

Hello,
    I would like to join your guild if you have room. I have a level 43 Dragon Knight named Freemox. Looking forward to hearing from you.

2. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

It seems you are already a member of a guild. If you do wish to join, just let me know when you have left your current one.

3. wrasping

wrasping Forum Greenhorn

Wrasp4 would like to be in english guild. lvl 50 mec . i help players and will always do my best. i always do. thank you for your time

4. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

We've had a few changes in leadership over the last few months (edited in the main post). We are also cleaning out those who have stopped playing and have more openings. If you are interested in joining, please snag an officer or visit our website: NoblesofDuria.

Note: You do not need to be level 50 but we do want people who actually play regularly. :D

5. Oxulted

Oxulted Forum Greenhorn

Hello i would like to join your guild i play as Odeafear, i look forward to joining you

6. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

7. GrowVIC

GrowVIC Forum Greenhorn

I have over a decade of gaming exp, including WoW, and almost as long leading, co-leading, founding and co founding guilds. I know my games. I'm just getting to learn this one. I'm a level 16 almost 17 Dragonknight looking for an English speaking guild and looking for some tips, hints, pointers, anything. All I have gotten out of the few people i talked to in game was "Just farm a lot and do events"

That could mean so much or so little. Too many questions not enough answers. So I'm looking for a guild to help me with that.

EDIT: Game name is DamianTheFirst

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  8. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Invite sent!

9. xxTM87xx

xxTM87xx Forum Greenhorn

Hi, I was curious if you still had an open position, would love to join your guild. I have a lvl 25 spellweaver right now but I am an almost daily player so he should level up quickly. In-game name is Tyrellius.

10. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Invite sent!

11. wolfie54

wolfie54 Active Author

I've been looking for an English speaking guild. If you still have openings, I'd like to join. In-game name is Browynn...lvl 55 DK. Definitely could use your expertise as I am relatively new player (6 months). Willing to help others in any way necessary as we all need some once in awhile.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
  12. SilverDuchess

SilverDuchess Forum Greenhorn

13. Shadowrunner

Shadowrunner Forum Greenhorn

Shadowdruune999 In 'bad' guild would like to join (had teamspeak & like!). Play earily in am EST. 2 lvl 39 players 'wizard' & Ranger TY

14. Bansheide

Bansheide Forum Apprentice

Hello,would like to rejoin if possible ,i'm back with lots of time on my hands :)

Bansidhe in game,still a newb but learning fast :)

15. wolfie54

wolfie54 Active Author

Please visit http://noblesofduria.guildlaunch.com/ and apply. Someone will get back to you quickly if still interested.

16. wolfie54

wolfie54 Active Author

Invite sent.

17. Bansheide

Bansheide Forum Apprentice

Sorry,with much embaressment its spelt Bansiidhe ,something my eyes didnt pick up :/

18. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Well, that makes a lot more sense! Invite sent again.

Note: Please note changes to the officers on our introduction.

19. wolfie54

wolfie54 Active Author

Need re-invited please. Must have suffered severe brain cramp when exiting group and exited guild by mistake. Thanks. Screen name Browynn.

20. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Welcome back! I do wish the "Leave Group" and "Leave Guild" buttons were farther apart/colored differently, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.