noob questikn but...

Discussion in 'Questions about Getting Started in the Game' started by Bigdan889898, Oct 28, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Bigdan889898

Bigdan889898 Forum Apprentice

how i can get cute doggy , for more coin in shop ?

2. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

I don't have it myself, but … if you open your Collector's Bag (the button just left of center at the top of the game screen), go to the Pets-->Domesticated tab, you'll see the Cute Doggy. Click on that icon to see his image in the display pan on the right. In the upper right-hand corner of that mini-video window, you'll see a small yellow icon (in this case, a backpack). Hover your cursor over the backpack and it will tell you, "Obtainable from drops by opponents."

In other words, you just have to get lucky and keep killing mobs.

3. ValkonGo

ValkonGo Regular

Two ways: drop from any mobs (a very small chance, but more than zero) and a daily deal (if I'm not mistaken, about 7-8 thousand andermants)

4. Afkaserious

Afkaserious Active Author

im drop today two dogs from scorpion at desert normal mode

5. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

I also had a cute doggie drop this week while in Scaling World Inf 3 farming for Royal Gem ingredients.

It's the DSO Lucky Drop Bug .... and you're not currently supporting a bite. One day it may happen.