Odd question about drops.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by bon2x03, May 2, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bon2x03

bon2x03 Forum Apprentice

hi guys, first I want to say sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum thread, i'm a newbie in this game. Anyway, my humble question is...how does the drop rate works in DSO? I'm very confused since I always saw players, at my level or even lower that have good equipment. Did they bought all of those? It's just odd that no matter how I grind it's really rare for me to see at least 1 legendary drop a day. If its a concern I have a premium account. For example, I wanted to get the shield from Crypt of Kings, I did it for 50ish times but luck does not smile on me and I found it so odd. Thanks for all who will answer.

2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Legendaries are rare in the normal low level game but common in the parallel world endgame.

3. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @bon2x03 ,

Welcome to EN Forum!! :)

Regarding your question, drops are purely random. It is not related with premium membership.
    You can see them with better equipment, because they can upgrade them with glyphs. This can be an explanation.

Shield is not dropping anymore in low level Crypt of Kings. ;)
    Cheers,

4. bon2x03

bon2x03 Forum Apprentice

I see. Thank you for clarifying these things guys. So I guess the wiki page should be updated as well?

5. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @bon2x03 ,

Absolutely. Every player can give his/her contribute to our wiki page. It is done by volunteers, and, as you may understand, they have to give priorities to the urgent things.

We are here to help. If you have any doubt, do not hesitate ;)
    Closing.
    Cheers,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.