Old event items

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Ivaylo_Yah, Dec 12, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ivaylo_Yah

Ivaylo_Yah Forum Greenhorn

Hello
    I wasn't playing for few months and now there are few changes, witch I really enjoy, but I have some old items in my locker from events and I don't know did I need them any more.
    I'm talking about Scroll of punctuality, Insignia of Lacomus, Karabossa's Fairy Claw, Magical New Moon Scroll and Vargulf's Ancestral Teeth

Pls, tell me did I need to keep them, or to drop them. I need that space. ;)

2. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Oh good, I have a few items I am wondering if I should toss too.

Silver Pebble, Claw of Vargulf, The Scroll of the Past, Wolfsbane.

3. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

New moon scroll is still used in the new moon event to get access to the boss map, I believe.

Silver Pebble, Claw of Vargulf, Wolfsbane are still needed to trade for shining essence which is needed do bloodmage map in full moon event.

Scroll of the past is part of the quest cycle to get access to the bloodmage map. It can be discarded if you have completed that quest cycle - but be sure you have completed it.

Ivaylo_Yah likes this.
  4. Ivaylo_Yah

Thanks, but what about Scroll of punctuality, Insignia of Lacomus, Karabossa's Fairy Claw?

5. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

The Scroll of Punctuality was used in one of the Invasion events. It should say which one it was and it is useless now. From the wiki: Scroll of Punctuality.

I don't believe either of the others are valuable. The Insignia is from a past event quest from Drake and the Fairy Claw, I think, got you into the old New Moon event in Painful.

6. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

Insignia of Lacomus is easy to get whenever the DDH event is up, you can sell them safely, Karabossa's Fairy Claw and Vargulf's Ancestral Teeth are both discontinued, you can discard them safely, Magical New Moon Scroll is your entrance ticket to either of the boss fights in the New Moon event, keep them, Scroll of punctuality is an entrance ticket for the invasion events, if you can afford the space, keep it in hopes of a future iteration, if you're struggling with your inventory space and if it's just one, discard it, they're not that expensive.

Silver Pebble, Claw of Vargulf and Wolfsbane are crafting ingredients for shining silver essences, which you'll need to play Bloodmoon over Varholm map, keep 'em, The Scroll of the past is useless after you completed the related quest, it just fails to vanish automatically from the inventory, be sure to check all the requirements for the New new new new full moon here.

7. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Thanks everyone. I still have the quests in my quest log from a full moon ages ago, so I'll just keep all the crap for now. Too lazy to clean that inventory. xD

8. Ivaylo_Yah

Thanks everyone. That was really helpful! :)

9. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Ivaylo_Yah ,

Welcome back to DSO and to EN Forum :)
    You are always welcome.
    Thank you for the support.
    Closing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.