Old item converter

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by iNeXoRaBlE, May 22, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Should this idea be implemented?

1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. Yes, but with changes

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

After seeing that some old items will be updated to the new meta, i was thinking that a converter would be quite helpful for us using the old items.
    The event items that we gathered so hard and the hard earned Drakens we spent would make no sense.
    For example the bloodtooth... There will be an update right? It would be a shame if we had to spend more drakens for an item we already have. We could spend an iconic amount of drakens for the convert.

2. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

That converter should have been introduced with 185 now i think is too late.it will be nice to have something like that but they never listen the players.

3. Erebus

Erebus User

Hello @iNeXoRaBlE, I added a poll to your thread for players to make their opinion known, please vote heroes, this was an idea that was discussed/considered in the past when the level 50 Dragonsilver was going to be implemented, but in the end we got the possibility to buy the new set only, let's have them hear what the community desire is regarding this, best regards. ;)

gun and iNeXoRaBlE like this.
  4. smurfaki

smurfaki Someday Author

An excellent idea inexorable, i agree with this one but i would like to add an extra choice instead only for drakens why not with andermants too. :D

5. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

Actually this option is already present in the game.
    Trakilaki already said this many times, I tested it and it's working (not worth it but definatly it's possible).

Every unique pre-r185 can be "converted" into the new version via unique item transfer.

Obviusly you can convert only items with the transfer "enabled".
    I can't know if the dragonsilver set will be included in the list or not, what we know is that Bellicose and Battleworn will be converted for sure.

6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Minor correction:
    As far as I know at the moment it is present only at Test Server. :p
    I have no items to test it at live server.

7. iNeXoRaBlE

I don't mean transfer with the transfer thingies its too expensive and no new player can farm it believe me.
    When i made this thread i meant a transfer that would be possible by all players, not the strong ones only.

8. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

When I returned to the game 'bout 16 months ago I was basically a newbie having left when the lvl cap was still 45. One of the things that helped move my toon along was a Gnob sale that had stones that I could upgrade my old lvl 40 Dark set to lvl 50 Darkness.

I no longer use that set after getting enough Draken to switch to lvl 50 Warlord Regalia. But now both sets will be essentially obsolete if/when they are reworked to 185 standards. I would really like some kind of option to be able to upgrade either set as well as my Bloodtooth. Using Draken for something like the old Darkness stones would be great :)

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

9. ТнeRock

ТнeRock Forum Apprentice

I agree.

10. krawler2018

krawler2018 Junior Expert

its a good idea, would converters be priced in drakens or anders?

11. UndergroundKiller

UndergroundKiller Forum Expert

I hope they cost realm frags, since is the only value that a player can't shop :D

12. krawler2018

krawler2018 Junior Expert

that wont ever happen since u cant pay for them :rolleyes:

13. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

On the live server it's working, I don't understand where it gets the "new stats" (because the values both for the base and the "unique" seem totally random)

I'm definatly NOT a strong player but after 2 month I'd be able to transfer almost all my equipment.
    The real problem is I wouldn't transfer on lvl 50 items because the gliph cost to bring those items @ lvl 55-60 it's insane.

14. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

Exactly this, although, they did promise something similar when the Dragonache, now Dragonsilver, was upgraded from 45 to 50, and it never came, we had to buy the items anew, but with new tiers coming every so often (assuming this from infernal I, II), the value of buying an item with affixed bonuses decreases significantly vs higher and higher tiers of PW items, so I'm really hoping a converter is implemented and maybe an "upgrader" later on.

MikeyMetro likes this.
  15. iNeXoRaBlE

Request Fulfilled, (didn't expect it lol) now we can only wait the updates on the items. The price is logical (both ander and draken) so thanks for that. And the thing that is not upgrading to lvl55 is logical as well, good job there.
    A mod can close this thread too.
    Thanks dear dev lol. :D

16. Erebus

Erebus User

Closing, best regards. ;)

iNeXoRaBlE likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.