Online Friends List Growing Disturbingly Short

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Kasherinae, Nov 29, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kasherinae

Kasherinae Junior Expert

I have ranted about stupid BP decisions that drive players from the game. Virtually cutting off access to the parallel worlds (and ignoring my suggestions to fix it). Nerfing andermant drops in normal zones in a misguided attempt to deter botters. Continually coding the game to encourage player deaths, whether it be immune mini-bosses in the parallel worlds that never should have been put there, or coding events specifically to kill players, in a misguided and stupid attempt to encourage the sale of premium. Nerf after nerf to spellweavers. Increasing the price of the sale of andermant. Eliminating the option to use pay-by-text to purchase andermant.

I could probably go on with more examples, but I won't. Do they listen? No. Now my online friends list grows disturbingly short. Yes BP, you have succeeded. You have driven players from the game. And you now ban players for venting their frustration with you for talking about other games they are playing? Smooth move, Ex-Lax!

I suspect a ban is coming for me. But at least remember, I foretold the coming of the end for "The Fantasy Online Game Masterpiece." LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Last edited: Nov 29, 2013
    ~IceAngel~ likes this.
  2. Denemama

Denemama Someday Author

I agree. Not only is my online friends list growing increasingly short, but my guild is floundering. We have had rough spots before, but have always been able to rekindle the fire with up and coming new players, unfortunately there just aren't enough new players to fill the gap left behind by the players who have quit. Unfortunately a lot of the players that come to Drakensang get here by word-of-mouth advertisement and no one is going to "promote" a game they are dissatisfied with. I used to love to play Drakensang and could play for what seemed like endless hours, now I am here for the people I play with simply because I have become quite bored with all of the repetitiveness. HELP!!!

~IceAngel~ likes this.
  3. Kasherinae

Kasherinae Junior Expert

I'd like a response, from a moderator, about the banning of players for discussing other games. These were not a forum bans, these were game bans, and it is very, very disturbing.

If I have to, I'll start posting masked vulgarities to get attention.

I am asking for a general response. What is the "rule" about discussing other games? I know for a fact that there have been in game bans, obviously started by a moderator. What the hell are you people doing?

Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
  4. ~IceAngel~

~IceAngel~ Junior Expert

I agree to most of this, a lot of people are getting frustrated the only parallel world that is still going is hod and ocean all the new players can't kill mortis this is a big problem if i was in BP i would have fixed it yesterday i really hope they do something soon it's worse than when mages could not teleport for 3 months.

I don't want this game to die they might see me and a complainer but i am only looking out for the players and the game-how hard could it possibly be to revert a few lines of core and make it somewhat easier.

5. Biztart

Biztart Exceptional Talent

Whatever happens on the forum should stay on the forums. Advertising of non-Bigpoint games is not allowed on the forums and can lead to forum infractions & bans. However, regardless of your behavior on the forums, your game account should not be directly affected.

If you feel that your game account or your friends' game account has been compromised due to forum posts, this should not have happened and should be investigated. Please contact Support with details and links to the forum posts in question (if available) and account details. http://www.drakensang.com/support

6. Kasherinae

Kasherinae Junior Expert

Thank you Biztart. I will see to it that the impacted parties are notified.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.