Suggestion Open world PvP in group

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Rokurou, Jul 14, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rokurou

Rokurou Forum Greenhorn

Current situation: We have two kinds of open world maps: for non-OWM-players (white names) and OWM-players (red names). You can put open world pvp on on any PvP NPCs, but I suggest we change that so that it goes on when you enter an open world pvp map, and off when you enter a non- open world pvp map. (There would be a window to ask you which one you want to enter.)
    Why though?

Because players that are in a group while being in an open world pvp map can just leave 1 group member to the map and visit city to put open world pvp off and come back in, change roles = soon the whole team has open world pvp off, while all of them being in a open world pvp map. I guess they do this because open world pvp maps are lower on population = more mobs for them to kill.
    I was in a situation where there was a 4 man group, and after killing few of them none of them used open world pvp on anymore. I feel that this is a useless possibility to have in the game, it makes the meaning of open world pvp maps useless in my opinion.

2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello there Rokurou and welcome to our DSO EN Forum:) We hope you have lots of fun! Your first post here and you started with Creative Corner- brilliant!:) Keep them ideas coming- we love to hear from you!

kind regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.