Opened 14 chests, no progress.

Discussion in 'Event Questions' started by 9ndrei, Sep 12, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. 9ndrei

9ndrei Forum Expert

Hi,

I opened 14 forfeit chests now, I made sure they were for the right page, but I didn't get any progress from them. Why?

Thanks.

PS: Before you suggest it, I did make sure I opened the right boxes and I am sure I didn't get the progress.

PS2: Helios event.

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Do you have the progress bar unlocked?

3. 9ndrei

9ndrei Forum Expert

That's why I said "PS: Before you suggest it, I did make sure I opened the right boxes and I am sure I didn't get the progress.".

Opened multiple boxes and 14 of them didn't count. I'm very thorough.

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Yes, I read it . :)
    Would you mind sharing few screenshots? If any bug we could warn the other players and report it with evidence.

5. 9ndrei

9ndrei Forum Expert

Unfortunately, I'd have to turn back time to do any meaningful screengrabs. Right now, you'll see only my progress in the event. A video recording would have been good, but the thought never crossed my mind. 14 crates isn't that much, if it doesn't happen again.

Didn't encounter this issue before the update tho and I finished a healthy amount of event pages.