Opinion on Crafting Black Knight

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Unagiri, Mar 30, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unagiri

Unagiri Someday Author

Hi,

I'm wondering if I should craft this Helmet of the Black Knight or wait till I'm 50? Would that increase the stats considerably? They look quite dismal right now (the idea is to eventually get the Black Warlord).

Thanks!

[​IMG]

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I would say ... wait until you are level 55.

3. edrogers58

edrogers58 Regular

Save all too 55 :)

4. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Save all til 55 and consider waiting until old unique items get updated to new base stats system. Unclear if that will happen, though

5. -Skygazer-

-Skygazer- Advanced

As the guys already said, it would be best to wait till your character is level 55. I bought all pieces from Gnob and made them tier 2s prior to 185, then leveled up and only then crafted them to tier 3. That gave me the helmet and the shoulders of level 55 with neat stats. Cape doesn't matter much as you don't get a big gain from leveling the cape up.

So again, wait till your char is 55

6. Unagiri

Unagiri Someday Author

Thanks for all the advice! :)

Skygazer,

I'm a little bit confused with "I bought all pieces from Gnob and made them tier 2s prior to 185, then leveled up and only then crafted them to tier 3"

Am I correct in thinking that I would have to:
    (1) Craft (4xT1 Squire)x4 = 4xT1 Knight
    (2) Then (4xT1 Knight)x4 = 4xT1 Warlord
    (3) Then repeat all that 4x before (4xT1 Warlord) = 1xT2 Warlord?

And if that is the case, based on your account, would it make a difference to craft everything up to Step (2) and then wait for Lvl 55 to craft step (3)? That is what I understood from your explanation.

Also, I am assuming the picture I posted is not T0 but T1. :)

Thank you!

7. -Skygazer-

-Skygazer- Advanced

Since the crafted items are scalable, when Gnob was selling Black Squire pieces for drakens (not in spheres, well, you can do that with the lucky spheres too), I bought the required number of pieces to make 4 Tier 2 for the helm and the shoulders and kept them in my locker till I leveled up my character to level 55.
    I then crafted my tier 2 pieces (yes, the ones I bought at level 50) and crafted them into Warlord set.
    This exercise produced tier 3 set items of level 55 (scaling to character level), it also works with level 50 cloak in terms of acquiring the set bonus.

Hope this helps

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
  8. Unagiri

Unagiri Someday Author

Thanks very much for the clarification, Skygazer. :)

-Skygazer- likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.