Parallel world bosses and maps.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Tomeekkkk, Mar 14, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you think damage of Parallel bosses is balanced ?

1. Yes.

18.8%
  2. No.

68.8%
  3. Quiet balanced.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. They should decrease it.

12.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tomeekkkk

Tomeekkkk Forum Greenhorn

First I want to say hello to all. I am here to say that on 50 lvl I was tanking everything without moving, using potions and etc. Now with some more resistance and 20% less armor i can't tank anything. I should run like idiot to can tank and use potions per 3-4 minutes. I think its not normal and they have to decrease the damage of bosses on fatal little bit. Grimmag gets 3/4 of my health only with his fire nova if I don't block. Before it was hitting me 3000-4000 maximum. He is hitting me 14000+ with FIREBALLS. Bearach one shots me with his lightnings even if I block I can survive him.

2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Are you level 55 with old level 50 gear? You will need to get new gear. You might need to get some intermediate defensive gear - like a level 53+ torso with gold base armor or armor% lines. I upgraded only my mech's torso and it had a significant impact.

I recommend grouping up to get the gear.

3. Tomeekkkk

Yes, I am with new gear, i am with new stones and etc. I can't have 80% armor with 25000 armor. You think its balanced and achiveable ? Its same with resist. They should make the stastistics more reachable or make the boss's damage less. Its not fair I should waste anders for soul stones and potions than regular stones for health points/armor value/resist value and etc. And I don't count that we can get only 10000 maximum armor from torse !

4. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I think you'll be better off aiming for 60 to 70% armor and then boosting your HP and block stats, as armor has diminishing returns whereas HP does not, and block can be boosted easier than armor and works on both physical and elemental damage. And then farming easier maps and event maps for the gems and anders you need to boost your HP and such.

_Baragain_ likes this.
  5. Tomeekkkk

I am old player and i can say i have quiet good stats for tank/dps. I am 80% block, 80% block strength, 65k health +/-, 67% armor, 51% resist. I can't tank grimmag/bearach/herold - fatal,infernal mode with these stats, they can one shot me in infernal, grimmag in fatal too.
    Anyway lets don't spam about me just vote upside if you want and share with us about what you think for that.

6. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

They should remove the debuff from the infernal mode further decreasing crit, armor and resist. It is complicated enough with all the multipliers of infernal anyway.

They should also tweak some bosses, like bear, which is just brutal for most tank even with 60k hp. When Bear fires those three objects, whatever they are, no one can survive it.

Fatal and below seems to be okay. In general, armor should be complicated to get as tanks now can have 70k+ hp. Should they also get 80/80/80 everything else, they would be just immortal in pvp. Especially with the lifekeeper.

_Baragain_ likes this.
  7. malasuerte1

malasuerte1 Forum Apprentice

Easy to say... from a distance character.

jeffzrx likes this.
  8. Tomeekkkk

I was immportal without 70k+ hp too :) on 50 lvl I was 73% resist, 80% armor, 80% block, 76% block strength and 43k hp. Do you think it was kinda possible to die with that ? As I said I was tanking everything without any problems but now i have much.

9. malasuerte1

malasuerte1 Forum Apprentice

I dont think he will understand what you mean. You are loosing your time ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.