Suggestion Parallel World For Everyone

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by CarmineSantoriello, Sep 25, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Parallel World For Everyone

1. I want normal difficulty

7 vote(s)
    26.9%
  2. I want to start from painful

19 vote(s)
    73.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. CarmineSantoriello

CarmineSantoriello Forum Greenhorn

Hello everyone
    How many of you have just had access to the parallel worlds, have you said but what is happening?
    Many even do not even notice that the level goes magically to set on painful and the most of them abandon the adventure of a healthy plant.
    Obviously the intermediate mountains are born for a more demanding experience at the PVE and the more experienced players will turn up their noses on the fact that the difficulty should be lowered.
    But this is the point, not everyone has the opportunity to play hours and hours a day to make their PG competitive and for other reasons avoid the groups or guilds that you want.
    Then in this case the normal difficulty should be taken into serious consideration, given that as soon as we drop in these areas gives us the quest to complete and in this case I do not see why they have to deal so high.
    Naturally, a minor difficulty arises in minor rewards and therefore less fragments of matter, fewer nuclei and therefore lesser sets.

If you like this idea, please comment and above all vote.

Thank you in advance

Shansurri likes this.
  2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello CarmineSantoriello and welcome to DSO EN Forums! I have moved your post here, where it seems to suit better. Thank you for your suggestions and..well- let the Community express their views and tell us what they think about your ideas:)

kind regards

CarmineSantoriello likes this.
  3. CarmineSantoriello

CarmineSantoriello Forum Greenhorn

Thank you so much
    I hope this proposal is accepted

4. Shansurri

Shansurri Active Author

I think it's a good idea. Alternatively, now that we have some options in the main maps (up to Fatal), why not increase the difficulty levels on the regular maps and add solid cores/passages/currency to the main map drops?

Others have mentioned the serious lack of solid core drops, even though most of the sets require solid cores. I would frankly love to see higher difficulties in the main maps as well. As for an actual PW which would ease people into the process, I'd be up for that-- Grimm is kind of a nasty first map for a lot of players.

5. HellenicMacedonian

HellenicMacedonian Active Author

It is a fact that for a new player, the painful is literally traumatic.

It just is overmuch.

That's why I think a normal difficulty would make them easier.

+1

6. Arr

Arr Forum Expert

or give people free access to public groups (auto accept requests, no kick)
    there should be 3 groups types: public, private (current groups), hidden

oOKellueHazeOo likes this.
  7. IKILLGIANTS

IKILLGIANTS Active Author

Since ive started with painful why others should start from normal??? I unlocked the pw maps by myself and when i say by myself i mean i was reviveing myself with ademant until the boss was killed.
    What do you mean AUTOACCEPT? You want me to play with a player who doesnt even say hello,doesnt even try to farm and doesnt use higher essence than green?NO!No!No!
    lately out of boredom i farmed in great desert just for gold and created every time a group so i could take newbies with me...guess what?? Same story every time,the newbie wants to stay up on his mount and just collect,doesnt say hello and when i stoped in one spot to sell he was "shooting me" to show me that hes not happy that im not in motion.
    Recently new players want everything easy ,everything granted ,how about a NO!

Hiro73 and ΣMiwel like this.
  8. Haniball

Haniball Forum Apprentice

I believe that there are much more imoportant things to be changed and improved in Drakensang Online. So i will vote NO good luck!

ΣMiwel likes this.
  9. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I would leave the pws as they are, starting at painful difficulty, and instead expand the world maps, or at least the world bosses, to infernal 3. Asar, Balor, Djinn, Gorga, etc, should all be doable at infernal 3 (Or whatever the highest difficulty is if higher difficulties are introduced) and the associated unique items should available at the highest tier, as well as solid core drops.

ΣMiwel likes this.
  10. bezryl

bezryl Active Author

at the very least on painful the damage monsters are doing really needs to be lowered, whenever im farming on mode 1 for a easy farm i take *noobs* and i am seeing them get slaughtered in like 1-2 sec. They are actually trying using skills trying to avoid getting hit & stuff
    but eventually you take damage and monsters do soo much dmg now they die instantly and get frustrated and quit

please take a look at the *elemental* dmg monsters are doing its crazy, fire miniboss? if it hits you will 1 shot most newer players even on NORMAL and if it dont the burn dmg will LOL

11. HellenicMacedonian

HellenicMacedonian Active Author

There is already a choice of auto accept requests, just no one uses it, for obvious reasons.

"Kicks" are balance.

It is one of the ways to move the "universe".

Is the way to keep a group in motion.

Otherwise, we would all throw our computers out of the windows.

12. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

You don't have to start doing PWs as soon as you unlock them.
    That's what everyone had to do until now and everything was right. You can farm Qaizah maps, DoD, scaling normal dungeons... SNDs in painful are way easier than PWs in painful. Just get your character up a bit and only then go PWs. The only other choice you have is joining a guild willing to carry you through the PWs.

13. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

I have one character that can comfortably solo infernals and one character that gets destroyed as soon as a PW skeleton sneezes in their direction, so I can say I see both sides of this story. However, PWs aren't the only (or main) way to get strong like it used to be many years ago. Scaling dungeons are the bridge to the 'gap' between questing in Normal to get to Level 55 and PWs.

So while I personally don't support making Noob Parallel World a reality, it's no skin off my back if it gets implemented... (unless it comes with make all of PWs buggy, ofc).

14. oOKellueHazeOo

oOKellueHazeOo Regular

I like your idea , would benefit many players ;)

----MERGED----

I dont actually think you read what he put, Read it again.

Last edited by moderator: Apr 6, 2019