Parallel World question , im really confuse /with pictures

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by StarFear, Aug 26, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarFear

StarFear Forum Greenhorn

https://ufile.io/422u9 <<<[​IMG] can someone explain me if im I will be able to go at parallel world , and the meaning of the gold color level indicator in the maps . Also I made my account since 2015 , before the release of 158 . Im currently level 11 , long story :p ...

---MERGED---

EDIT : I just turned level 13 and the color indicator "level 10-55" turned to green. But I cant still enter the parallel world

Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
  2. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

I'm assuming that you only have 1 toon on your account. You can't get in till you have at least one toon at level cap (55) or at/above 50 when you get the invite to Parallel World.

That is when i could get in, once I got the invite. (at that time cap was 50, I made it 1.5 days before the level expansion)

3. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @StarFear ,

Welcome to EN Forums ;)
    You'll have to reach, at least, level 50 to go inside The Splintered City of Cardhun. That has changed with R158.

Whenever you reach level 55 you can enter in harder difficulties.
    Good luck!
    Cheers,

4. StarFear

StarFear Forum Greenhorn

THANKS ALL ... I HOPE TO SEE YOU IN MY LEVEL 50 JOURNEY >.<

5. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

We will keep our fingers crossed for you StarFear !:) Best of luck and enjoy the beautiful world of Dracania:)

kind regards.

N.B. Since the Parallel World question you had has been answered and there are no more issues concerning it - we shall close this thread now; thank you everyone for your input- it is always much appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.